Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,777 Members 41,738 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][CM9][ICS 4.0.4][JUN27] Nova HD Rebuild v1.1.0 | LG UI 3.0 | Highly Customizable

Tip us?

sebkn
Old
Thanks Meter 1
awesome rom i must say!!

but have i done something wrong when installing, because i have had this rom for 3 days and my battery only lasts for 10-15 hours or so (minimal-moderate use)

i updated to the 0725 baseband before i installed the rom and checked off 10d ril (even though i dont really know what ril means p)
- LG Optimus 2X P990 - CM7 Kang
- HTC Touch Pro (Raphael) - Energy ROM WM6.5
- SE X10 Mini Pro

kennbo82
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebkn View Post

i updated to the 0725 baseband before i installed the rom and checked off 10d ril (even though i dont really know what ril means p)
RIL = Radio Interface Layer. (As per Wikipedia -> The Android Open Source Project provides a Radio Interface Layer (RIL) between Android telephony services (android.telephony) and the radio hardware.)

For best performance you should always use the same RIL and Baseband. With Marketapp "GETRIL" you can check it, but keep in mind not all RILs work with Cyanogen Mods. If you try another RIL, you will see after a reboot whether it works or not (if not, you can simply download another RIL, but with WIFI only )
The Following User Says Thank You to kennbo82 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sebkn
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennbo82 View Post
RIL = Radio Interface Layer. (As per Wikipedia -> The Android Open Source Project provides a Radio Interface Layer (RIL) between Android telephony services (android.telephony) and the radio hardware.)

For best performance you should always use the same RIL and Baseband. With Marketapp "GETRIL" you can check it, but keep in mind not all RILs work with Cyanogen Mods. If you try another RIL, you will see after a reboot whether it works or not (if not, you can simply download another RIL, but with WIFI only )
Thanks!
It says that my RIL and baseband match up, but what about the battery life?! :S that is my biggest concern. Without doing much, my battery dropped 30% in 2 hours...
- LG Optimus 2X P990 - CM7 Kang
- HTC Touch Pro (Raphael) - Energy ROM WM6.5
- SE X10 Mini Pro

slartyxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumasiaweh View Post
have u tried disable usb debugging? it's worked for me
yeh I've tried that. nothing changed. no drive letters show up, still portable device "lg-p990" only which shows empty internal and sd memory.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by slebit View Post
When Nvidia or lg release the code.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
I thought they did:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1460542
current #1 samsung galaxy s3 (gt-i9300)
rom official cm10.1, latest nightly kernel cm bb/ril testing philz touch recovery 4.93.6 extsdcard 64gb (sandisk/exfat)
current #2 google nexus 10/32gb (manta)
rom stock jb 4.2.2 kernel stock twrp latest
backup lg optimus 2x (p990)
rom official cm10.1, latest nightly kernel cm bb 120420 ril 111120 cwm 5.0.2.0 extsdcard 32gb (kingston/fat32)
retired htc dream (g1) <3
rom official cm 10.1 sdcard 16gb (kingston/fat32)

dasklney
Old
Thanks Meter 87

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by slartyxxx View Post
yeh I've tried that. nothing changed. no drive letters show up, still portable device "lg-p990" only which shows empty internal and sd memory.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

I thought they did:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1460542
This SDK is only useful for LG developers
+USER: Community for Googe+ User!
MY BLOG: giang.us

hei1125
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,832

DONATE TO ME
RC6-15-R is being uploaded.
It fix the Google Apps not installed problem.
:: Do NOT PM me for technical support, other purposes are welcome
:: If you appreciate my work, you can hit the thanks button
:: Or buy me a beer

marbill
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I installed the RC6-15-R yesterday to my 2x. It feels very fast and stable. Thank you very much for the great work.

However, I have problem accepting incoming calls. It doesn't show the incoming call display screen and hang up the call after a few second (I use other phone to make the call and could hear dial tone for a few second). When I check the call history, it shows the call and the number. It perfectly fine for making outgoing calls. Does anyone have the same problem?

hei1125
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,832

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by marbill View Post
I installed the RC6-15-R yesterday to my 2x. It feels very fast and stable. Thank you very much for the great work.

However, I have problem accepting incoming calls. It doesn't show the incoming call display screen and hang up the call after a few second (I use other phone to make the call and could hear dial tone for a few second). When I check the call history, it shows the call and the number. It perfectly fine for making outgoing calls. Does anyone have the same problem?
I don't have this problem.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
:: Do NOT PM me for technical support, other purposes are welcome
:: If you appreciate my work, you can hit the thanks button
:: Or buy me a beer

fezzawinkle
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by hei1125 View Post
RC6-15-R is being uploaded.
It fix the Google Apps not installed problem.
It didn't for me on no-wipe update. I had to install manually.
Nexus 7 3G 32GB HUSPA+ - Android 4.2.1
HTC One XL 32GB LTE

botay.alls
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I see a problem with multitouch, When I rotate map in google maps, it is lag. Can you fix it ?

Tags
cm9, ics, nova rebuild