AdamOutler's thread

Search This thread

Mortal Eternity

Nov 23, 2012
Karachi
thank you!

@ Adamoutler:

Sir, you are the best!

i have been thinking about shoot you a million thanks but this error came up! Sorry, you are limited to 8 thanks per day :D

your software heimdall helped my alot today and saved my a whole lot of trouble!

Thanks a million! :)

Best regards,

Mortal Eternity!

Reactions: AdamOutler

E:V:A

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 6, 2011
-∇ϕ
http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/13/4...testing-while-nokia-experimented-with-android nokia is experimenting with a new android phone and id like to hear what do you think about this? Could this be true ?
Good article, thanks.

From what I have been told by an inside Nokia source, they have not sold out all their IP to Microsoft, but only licensed it out in a kind-of infinite access way. Thus, as Adam said, we can still expect more devices from Nokia. (But I have not been able to confirm this. )

SXUsr

Jul 11, 2010
Here =)
You know what I'd like to see, a "Who is @Adam Outler" video, 5 or 10 minutes maybe about you, how you got started in electronics, a tour round your office/workshop and your other interests etc. :)

Reactions: AdamOutler

CrazyGenius

Mar 8, 2016
İstanbul
I generally focus on hardware topics. Got any information about new hardware you'd like to hear about? Any interesting new devices? Tips, tricks or techniques?

Post here and I will look into it.
Hi, without much talk, reporting the problem. After installing Xposed Framework, restarted the device and entered BootLoop. ADB device not detected during bootloop. To solve so the problem, how can I log? Please help me!:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I generally focus on hardware topics. Got any information about new hardware you'd like to hear about? Any interesting new devices? Tips, tricks or techniques?

Post here and I will look into it.
    ^^ I'm not much of a kernel developer. Sorry.

Hey Adam how are you I just wanna ask you what it takes to be a developer,how much time does it need,is it hard??

Y U WANNA KNOW FROM WHERE SENT??
    It takes no experience, only determination. All the information you need is on google, XDATV and StackOverflow.com. Personally, I program with an IDE and Google.
    Adam, I'm looking forward to a segment on your work on the S3. I think it's an interesting story all the way back to that night on the irc channel when the funds for your tester S3 came magically from an anonymous donor. Keep up the good work sir.

I do videos every two weeks. So, this Wednesday is going to be Erica's video and next Wednesday will be mine on the GS3.
    Sir, I saw your video "How to build an Android App Part 1". Towards the end of the video, you connect your phone to your PC and click on the play button, a dialogue box appears, where you click OK and the application then runs on your phone. But when I click the play button on Eclipse, it opens a new XML file called 'main.out'. Please help me!
    Thanks!

you may need to update the SDK. Try reinstalling Eclipse Classic as well.
    Hi Adam Sir,

I really liked your videos and i am totally noob to java but i followed your videos and made my first own app. I felt really happy and from that day i was searching for you to say thanks for helping us as it really made my day. I made one app for my GF where it had only one button and i changed the name of the button to "surprise" and when she clicked it the text msg came saying how much i love her and it made her day. She check that app everyday and gets very happy. Thank you so much for all this. I will be waiting fit your next video.

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats!

I did something similar for my dad on fathers day. I sent him a tablet with a custom application on it wishing him a happy fathers day.