FORUMS

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

What games are working on the note!!

24th February 2012, 09:22 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I CANNOT get Need for Speed, either Hot Pursuit or Shift to work...
Same goes for Asphalt6HD, Let's Golf3HD
There are some others, but I cannot recall..

Sorta surprised as aside from NFS Shift (which i could not find), all the above work on my GTab 10.1. Same resolution. I assume it has to do with the OS (Gingerbread vs Honeycomb on the Tab)
 
 
24th February 2012, 09:34 PM |#22  
Senior Member
Flag Bklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Its much much easier to make a list of things that don't work--it would be much smaller.
25th February 2012, 12:35 AM |#23  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 147
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiltedthrower

Weird. I get a black screen with a white bar in the middle like it's downloading the extra files. But I can't see any text so I'm not sure what it's doing. And after letting it sit for about 10 minutes without the bar moving, I just uninstalled it thinking it wasn't optimized for our device yet

I dunno what was up with yours but I was playing for 20-30 minutes the other day. Our screens makes gaming SO much more enjoyable.
27th February 2012, 09:43 PM |#24  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Blood and Glory works flawlessly, and with the S-Pen, it is all the more fun.
28th February 2012, 04:56 AM |#25  
thinguy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Cordy is a fun little game that I think shows up the graphics/screen. Has a "Wow" better than a PSP/DS

GTA III seems to run well.
Fruit Ninja is a blast with the pen.
1st March 2012, 11:40 PM |#26  
Pandemoniumone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
Can anyone point me in the right direction for changing the build.prop file to make games such as Real racing 2 and Modern Combat 3 work on our GNotes?

Edit - I've made some changes and now I can see and download the games but they still aren't compatible.
Last edited by Pandemoniumone; 2nd March 2012 at 01:08 AM.
2nd March 2012, 03:27 AM |#27  
Senior Member
Flag Cary, IL
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashmw

I CANNOT get Need for Speed, either Hot Pursuit or Shift to work...
Same goes for Asphalt6HD, Let's Golf3HD
There are some others, but I cannot recall..

Sorta surprised as aside from NFS Shift (which i could not find), all the above work on my GTab 10.1. Same resolution. I assume it has to do with the OS (Gingerbread vs Honeycomb on the Tab)

I purchased Asphalt 6 on my Captivate, but now that I got the Note I can't even find the game. It is not on the market for me at all. How did you even find it???
2nd March 2012, 04:26 AM |#28  
Senior Member
Western NY State
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jev3gs

I purchased Asphalt 6 on my Captivate, but now that I got the Note I can't even find the game. It is not on the market for me at all. How did you even find it???

if you don't see it in the market, it could mean that it isn't compatible with your Gnote. i think the App Market won't even show you apps that are incompatible with your phone.

and for you guys talking about Dead Space, there are 2 versions of this game on the App Market...1 is compatible w/ the Gnote and 1 isn't.


hope that helps --- art.
The Following User Says Thank You to ARTAQaf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2012, 05:39 AM |#29  
Pandemoniumone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiltedthrower

Weird. I get a black screen with a white bar in the middle like it's downloading the extra files. But I can't see any text so I'm not sure what it's doing. And after letting it sit for about 10 minutes without the bar moving, I just uninstalled it thinking it wasn't optimized for our device yet

That's what I'm seeing as well. The same exact screen comes up when I try and launch Bejeweled 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARTAQaf

For you guys talking about Dead Space, there are 2 versions of this game on the App Market...1 is compatible w/ the Gnote and 1 isn't.

hope that helps --- art.

Only see one version in the Market, I can install it but what happens I've mentioned already above.
2nd March 2012, 11:52 AM |#30  
JOK3R KiNG's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Honolulu
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
We Rule is working!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes