Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,836 Members 43,926 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What games are working on the note!!

Tip us?

crashmw
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I CANNOT get Need for Speed, either Hot Pursuit or Shift to work...
Same goes for Asphalt6HD, Let's Golf3HD
There are some others, but I cannot recall..

Sorta surprised as aside from NFS Shift (which i could not find), all the above work on my GTab 10.1. Same resolution. I assume it has to do with the OS (Gingerbread vs Honeycomb on the Tab)

JonGarrett
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Its much much easier to make a list of things that don't work--it would be much smaller.

Eric-1987
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiltedthrower View Post
Weird. I get a black screen with a white bar in the middle like it's downloading the extra files. But I can't see any text so I'm not sure what it's doing. And after letting it sit for about 10 minutes without the bar moving, I just uninstalled it thinking it wasn't optimized for our device yet
I dunno what was up with yours but I was playing for 20-30 minutes the other day. Our screens makes gaming SO much more enjoyable.

drblack2013
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Blood and Glory works flawlessly, and with the S-Pen, it is all the more fun.

thinguy
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Cordy is a fun little game that I think shows up the graphics/screen. Has a "Wow" better than a PSP/DS

GTA III seems to run well.
Fruit Ninja is a blast with the pen.

Pandemoniumone
Old
(Last edited by Pandemoniumone; 2nd March 2012 at 01:08 AM.)
Thanks Meter 141
Can anyone point me in the right direction for changing the build.prop file to make games such as Real racing 2 and Modern Combat 3 work on our GNotes?

Edit - I've made some changes and now I can see and download the games but they still aren't compatible.

jev3gs
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashmw View Post
I CANNOT get Need for Speed, either Hot Pursuit or Shift to work...
Same goes for Asphalt6HD, Let's Golf3HD
There are some others, but I cannot recall..

Sorta surprised as aside from NFS Shift (which i could not find), all the above work on my GTab 10.1. Same resolution. I assume it has to do with the OS (Gingerbread vs Honeycomb on the Tab)
I purchased Asphalt 6 on my Captivate, but now that I got the Note I can't even find the game. It is not on the market for me at all. How did you even find it???

ARTAQaf
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by jev3gs View Post
I purchased Asphalt 6 on my Captivate, but now that I got the Note I can't even find the game. It is not on the market for me at all. How did you even find it???
if you don't see it in the market, it could mean that it isn't compatible with your Gnote. i think the App Market won't even show you apps that are incompatible with your phone.

and for you guys talking about Dead Space, there are 2 versions of this game on the App Market...1 is compatible w/ the Gnote and 1 isn't.

hope that helps --- art.

Black AT&T Stock GNote 3

Retired: White AT&T Galaxy Note w/ Padawan JB V2

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
The Following User Says Thank You to ARTAQaf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pandemoniumone
Old
Thanks Meter 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiltedthrower View Post
Weird. I get a black screen with a white bar in the middle like it's downloading the extra files. But I can't see any text so I'm not sure what it's doing. And after letting it sit for about 10 minutes without the bar moving, I just uninstalled it thinking it wasn't optimized for our device yet
That's what I'm seeing as well. The same exact screen comes up when I try and launch Bejeweled 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARTAQaf View Post
For you guys talking about Dead Space, there are 2 versions of this game on the App Market...1 is compatible w/ the Gnote and 1 isn't.

hope that helps --- art.
Only see one version in the Market, I can install it but what happens I've mentioned already above.

JOK3R KiNG
Old
Thanks Meter 0
We Rule is working!