Post Reply

[**MOD**]Slide to Clear Notifications (2/25/2012)

OP gruesomewolf

23rd February 2012, 11:49 AM   |  #121  
mozman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 173
 
499 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Odd... Using means rom with leedroid tweaks. I so I flashed the file in post 2. I cannot side swipe notifications. It moves but just snaps back in place.
I did wipe dalvik/cache. Anyone else get this or know a fix? I will try flashing again in the meantime.

Update. I downloaded the file again and flashed and wiped. All is working now.

Sent from XDA Premium on my EVO 3D
Last edited by mozman; 23rd February 2012 at 01:03 PM.
23rd February 2012, 02:43 PM   |  #122  
Vinchenzop's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Hermitage, PA
Thanks Meter: 9,670
 
5,239 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mozman

Odd... Using means rom with leedroid tweaks. I so I flashed the file in post 2. I cannot side swipe notifications. It moves but just snaps back in place.
I did wipe dalvik/cache. Anyone else get this or know a fix? I will try flashing again in the meantime.

Update. I downloaded the file again and flashed and wiped. All is working now.

Sent from XDA Premium on my EVO 3D

it can be touchy. You've got to make sure that you're completing the movement. sliding it almost completely off the screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vinchenzop For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2012, 06:03 PM   |  #123  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,252
 
2,471 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
wolf man this is sick mod. good ****

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

i use it quite a bit because i download a lot of music... clearing them one by one is convenient. adding a song to playlist, verifying the file is good... then clearing it from the notification bar if all went well
23rd February 2012, 06:47 PM   |  #124  
imex99's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus,OH
Thanks Meter: 79
 
1,124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
Love this tweak.

Will there be updates to make the slide to clear more fluid? It works great though, once as smooth as webOS, will be freaking awesome.

Donation incoming for your work...

Sent from my EVO 3D w/ MeanRom
Last edited by imex99; 23rd February 2012 at 06:52 PM.
23rd February 2012, 06:49 PM   |  #125  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,252
 
2,471 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
^

? i am confused...
23rd February 2012, 06:55 PM   |  #126  
imex99's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus,OH
Thanks Meter: 79
 
1,124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imex99

Love this tweak.

Will there be updates to make the slide to clear more fluid? It works great though, once as smooth as webOS, will be freaking awesome.

Donation incoming for your work...

Sent from my EVO 3D w/ MeanRom







Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraboy85

^

? i am confused...

Did you ever have a palm pre?

Running this with Meanrom, no tweaks...

Maybe my expectations are 2 high from how well this worked with my palm pre.

This works good but and big if, if it could be smoother, it would work just like it did on webOS and my palm pre.




Sent from my EVO 3D w/ MeanRom
Last edited by imex99; 23rd February 2012 at 06:59 PM.
23rd February 2012, 08:13 PM   |  #127  
gruesomewolf's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mooresville, NC
Thanks Meter: 8,037
 
4,283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imex99

Did you ever have a palm pre?

Running this with Meanrom, no tweaks...

Maybe my expectations are 2 high from how well this worked with my palm pre.

This works good but and big if, if it could be smoother, it would work just like it did on webOS and my palm pre.




Sent from my EVO 3D w/ MeanRom

I will look at the coding and see if we can get it smoother......no promises or anything.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gruesomewolf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2012, 10:07 PM   |  #128  
imex99's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus,OH
Thanks Meter: 79
 
1,124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruesomewolf

I will look at the coding and see if we can get it smoother......no promises or anything.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Don't expect any promises, love the feature and use it all the time.

Appreciate your hard work and already donated.... Always like to throw the devs a beer or soft drink of there choosing.

Sent from my EVO 3D w/ MeanRom
23rd February 2012, 10:57 PM   |  #129  
scariola's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sandy Eggo, CA
Thanks Meter: 431
 
1,177 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Can we HAZ a GSM version?

Much thanks to anyone with the knowledge.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk
24th February 2012, 12:29 AM   |  #130  
gruesomewolf's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mooresville, NC
Thanks Meter: 8,037
 
4,283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scariola

Can we HAZ a GSM version?

Much thanks to anyone with the knowledge.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk


I will look at tonight.
Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

The Following User Says Thank You to gruesomewolf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in EVO 3D CDMA Android Development by ThreadRank