Xoom 2 / XYBoard Threads - Please Read

Search This thread

Xybored

Jan 22, 2014
Mz617

Could someone please help, I have googled hours for this. I purchased a mz617 otherwise known as a xyboard 10.1 about 3 months ago for my mother, it came with ice cream sandwich, well the other day an update popped up for what I believe is jelly bean update and it downloaded. After restart it shows red moto logo and goes to black screen. I then googled and saw where others have had same problem as I have but motorola wants to charge me $150 to flash when I only gave $170. I think since it's there fault that they put out a bad update that they should take the responsibility to fix. Anyways I'm not very experienced with droid itself but am with computer, and other tech. Just need the necessary files to flash or whatever I need to do to get back up and running. It's my moms only way to access Internet as she doesn't have or want a computer. I would be very much appreciate and would offer donation or whatever else type of payment for time thru paypal. Thanks and have a great day.

SwitNJ

Aug 1, 2013
MicroSD slot on MZ609

Hi!
Need help! I soldered on the motherboard MZ609 slot Molex for cards microsd. Unfortunately the device did not respond to the presence of the card. All contacts soldered OK, but in dmesg logs or logcat there is no mention of a sensor is triggered presence of the card in the slot. For example on motorola photon Q in the logs, it looks like this:
mmc1: Slot status change detected (0 -> 1)
then there will be a device in /storage/sdcard1
On MZ609 no reaction neither the kernel nor in the kernel safestrap.
Question from knowledgeable people, perhaps contributing to the development of third-party firmware: how to see what kernel modules are responsible for sensors presence of the card, where to find the source?
Maybe someone knows where to find schema tablet?
Cases are known when the MZ617 successfully earned card readers, but even a single case with MZ609, I would like to sort this out. May be someone has some diagrams or photographs boards of devices on which this slot to be soldered factory way to compare what is missing.

SwitNJ

Aug 1, 2013
Photo attached. Need a IMG_20140225_160305_349.jpgcircuit...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Evening all.

As the Xoom 2 and its variants do not yet have a dedicated forum, could all threads relating to the Xoom 2 have a [XOOM 2] Tag added to the thread title.

This will firstly avoid confusion to the original Xoom users and Xoom 2 users alike.
    And, will enable a speedy transfer of all Xoom 2 related threads to the relevant section.

An example of a thread title follows.

[XOOM 2] Tips & Tricks .....

For threads that are only relevant to the Xoom 2 and variants and that do not contain the tag could users post a link to the thread here & I will add the tag manually, once added I will remove the link.
    No other types of replies please.

Many thanks for your co-operation.
    Why on Earth doesn't the Xoom 2/Xyboard have its own forum yet? The Xoom and Xyboard are two completely different devices. Come on, mods, get on it!
    Why on Earth doesn't the Xoom 2/Xyboard have its own forum yet? The Xoom and Xyboard are two completely different devices. Come on, mods, get on it!

We mods have no control over what forums get added. You'd need to contact the admins, or vote in the relevant thread in the General section in the main forum.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
    This is tablet is ****ing useless. Never again will I buy a Motorola devices.
    This is tablet is ****ing useless. Never again will I buy a Motorola devices.

+1

After waiting for 2+ years to get rooted and roms.....nothing. nada. zilch.
    Just got back from best buy with my new Galaxy Tab 3.
    Putting my 64gb Xyboard on craigslist.