Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 46,598 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Facebook for htc sense not showing up in accounts & sync

Tip us?

cardoflex
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile [Q] Facebook for htc sense not showing up in accounts & sync

i am trying to find and add facebook for htc sense account on my custom rom Android Revolution HD Android Revolution HD 4.1.13.I cant seem to find how to add this account when i am uploading a pic and i click the share button i see that it is there but i can not add the acoount.Can somebody help me please

matt95
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2331

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardoflex View Post
i am trying to find and add facebook for htc sense account on my custom rom Android Revolution HD Android Revolution HD 4.1.13.I cant seem to find how to add this account when i am uploading a pic and i click the share button i see that it is there but i can not add the acoount.Can somebody help me please
settings>account&sync>add account

Donate and support my studies at the MIT University! Unruu HTC RUUs | Setup Android Development Environment on Ubuntu | Decrypt HTC RUUs

cardoflex
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
facebook for htc sense is not in accounts & sync

EddyOS
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3005
It's not any more, it's an app which will ask for permission like other apps will in Facebook
Google Nexus 5 D821 (Black) 32GB
ROM: Android 4.4.4 (KTU84P) | Bootloader: HHZ11K | Recovery: Stock | Radio: 2.0.50.1.16 | Kernel: Stock

If you have a question, great - but DO NOT PM ME WITH IT!!! | [GUIDE] Return your EU M8 to 100% Stock (S-OFF Required) | [GUIDE] Return your OPO to 100% Stock

matt95
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2331

DONATE TO ME
the facebook app include also the htc one since ics

Donate and support my studies at the MIT University! Unruu HTC RUUs | Setup Android Development Environment on Ubuntu | Decrypt HTC RUUs
The Following User Says Thank You to matt95 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]