I can now share the results of my testing:
My last daily rom was the XBmod, so that I compare mainly to this rom in the v2.0 version.
- All preinstalled apps work very nice. (Don't update them, because some of them won't work afterwards.)
- The multitouch-driver is the best I've seen so far.
- Another big plus goes to the quality of the camera. Pdaimatejam v7.3 comes close to this, but my impression is, that NewTech does best here.
Now the bug's that I have to report:
- After ending a phonecall, the phone just switches off. (It happens sometimes.) <-- This bug was mentioned before an Ansar seems to be working on it.
- As reported before, the voice during the phonecall is way to low. The U2M8107-app doesn't help here.
- When I use the Bluetooth-Streaming for my car-radio, it's working not properly. Sometimes it connects, but it doesn't reconnect after a call. (Can please somebody else test this also, because I want to be sure that this is a common bug)
I hope this incites you, Ansar, to accomplish your great work.
Thanks so far!
Phone: LEO (EU)
HSPL: 3 2.08
WM Rom: MAGLDR 1.13
OS: Windows Phone 7 - Mango
Micro SDHC: Transcend Class 4 - 32GB