ro.build.display.id=Acer_AV041_A100_1.012.00_WW_GEN1
ro.build.version.incremental=1332408262
ro.build.version.sdk=15
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.release=4.0.3
ro.build.date=Thu Mar 22 17:25:19 CST 2012

v1.012.00

Video : Thx to -Mirko185-

You like it ? Help me with some beers : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=U83D82VLHK2DE

Last edited:

morpheo1321

Jan 30, 2008
what version of software does this work with(if it matters) and how to install?I'm kinda' nob in android rom install.

vache

Recognized Developer
Jun 12, 2009
Paris
GREAT!!!AMAZING!!!!In this rom it's totally working??
how to flash it??
THANX

I don't own an A100 so i can't test. At least the A500 version is working well, so there's no reasons this one does not work.

To flash it, put the zip file on your external_sd, then rename the file to update.zip, and finally reboot in recovery. The flash process will automatically be launch.

Reactions: NoSudo and selectro

myprecious27

Nov 11, 2008
Nowy Targ
Press the power button while pressing the volume up button:)

I've just flashed this firmware and it works great:) I used root keeper but it doesn't work, so no root for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: selectro

selectro

Jul 23, 2009
can you write a little guide for this flash??
and, can you explain if it's fully work rom?(flash player, camera etc)
P.s. it's possible return to honeycomb stock rom?how do it?

thanks!!!!!!

myprecious27

Nov 11, 2008
Nowy Targ
1. Rename the provided file to update.zip
2. Copy the file to the root of your external sd card
3. Turn off the device; and press power while holding the volume up button - don't touch anything until the device reboots itself
4. Voila - you've got ics
From what I can see this is a fully working rom - unfortunately you'll lose the root access

Reactions: Mystique

stealthee

Dec 15, 2007
Is the mass storage USB now working? Or netflix now broke? Flash working?

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

toyface

Aug 7, 2010
Derbyshire
Downloading this now, great work Vache! I love time-travel, this morning I woke up in Febuary and XDA has taken me to Mid-April, incredible :)

Will report back on how it goes.

I, too, have installed root keeper and activated root protection. I'm going to do a reboot with root keeper enabled before I reboot to flash update.zip. I've also disabled any programs/scripts that run at boot and/or requiring root to see if this might help at all.

EDIT: ICS Update applies fine, seems pretty stock, doesn't have any of the ring stuff Acer said is coming. Google Chrome from the Market works fine accept for crashing when opening the Settings menu. Root, however did not stick.

Last edited:

danifunker

Sep 12, 2011
Toronto
www.funkervogt.com
Downloading this now, great work Vache! I love time-travel, this morning I woke up in Febuary and XDA has taken me to Mid-April, incredible :)

Will report back on how it goes.

I, too, have installed root keeper and activated root protection. I'm going to do a reboot with root keeper enabled before I reboot to flash update.zip. I've also disabled any programs/scripts that run at boot and/or requiring root to see if this might help at all.

Let me know if rootkeeper kept your root, for extra precaution I copied my su-backup to a few places, including /etc and renamed it as well

Top Liked Posts