Favorite screen protectors?????

16th March 2012, 08:29 PM   |  #41  
DroidDen
Thanks Meter: 55

641 posts
I don't use screen protectors, even though I used to. Amaze screen is very good, doesn't leave much fingerprints, easily cleaned. Plus it's a Gorilla :)

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA
17th March 2012, 06:05 AM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 172

1,055 posts
More
Erhhhhh. Wrong, its not gorilla glass and wait for it. Lol

The Following User Says Thank You to Xcor3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2012, 09:53 AM   |  #43  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 135

784 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcor3

Erhhhhh. Wrong, its not gorilla glass and wait for it. Lol

erhhh wrong again...it has not officially been anounced if it is gorilla or not...not all phones with gorilla glass are announced to be gorilla according to cornings website under QandA. Having said that...I scratched my screen being extremely carefull...don't know how. my GF also scratched her sensation screen knowing for sure it is gorilla. gorilla is tougher than normal glass but its in no way scratch proof. I use boxwave screen protector...it's reusable and its very smooth feels like the glass...I hated it at first now I love it...better than any other I have used. It's a special material that is reusable and completely invisible.
The Following User Says Thank You to seansk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2012, 03:57 PM   |  #44  
Flag Hartford
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Smile SGP Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Series [Ultra Fine]
Check this one out - it is a tad bit on the costlier side, but its worth-it. Since it is Anti-glare the phone screens looks amazing (it gives it sort of a Pastel Art kinda look), easily legible in sunlight as well; and on top of that since it is Anti-fingerprint, the screen simply looks perfect.
Link: SGP HTC AMAZE 4G Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Series [Ultra Fine]

Use it with this Diztronic TPU Case - a perfect combo
Link: Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case

This is a video review of both these things, some guy did:
Youtube: HTC Amaze 4G TPU Cases Diztronic Matte TPU Case & SGP Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Fine
21st April 2012, 07:34 AM   |  #45  
Thanks Meter: 1

36 posts
I have Zagg invisishield on my Nexus one for a long time and it turned yellow, started to peel and wrinkle. I had to find a better screen protector for my amaze!!

The best one I think is the Realook by far. They send you two and very east to install.
11th July 2012, 08:05 PM   |  #46  
Thanks Meter: 27

251 posts
More
Bumping this thread back up.

Question for everybody with screen protectors - Does your screen protector fit the screen perfectly with no gaps?

I don't know if having a perfectly fitting screen protector without even a millimetre gap is a reasonable request. I prefer the invisible shield type of screen protector where you have to apply it wet and it has a slighty tackier feeling.

I purchased a screen protector from Skinomi and found there was about a 2mm gap between the protector and the edge. I had a similar experience w/ Skinomi for my HTC Evo 3D where it doesn't fit perfectly, there are some gaps.

Which now leads me to the above question and I'm wondering if m expectations are too high or I should probably try other companies

TIA.
16th July 2012, 10:50 AM   |  #47  
Thanks Meter: 28

119 posts
I just got the Ghost Armor on my Amaze 2 days ago and I love it makes the phone feel like the one s and the screen protector is very high quality.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
19th July 2012, 04:43 AM   |  #48  
Flag San Tan Valley, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 31

140 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icepixie

Bumping this thread back up.

Question for everybody with screen protectors - Does your screen protector fit the screen perfectly with no gaps?

I don't know if having a perfectly fitting screen protector without even a millimetre gap is a reasonable request. I prefer the invisible shield type of screen protector where you have to apply it wet and it has a slighty tackier feeling.

I purchased a screen protector from Skinomi and found there was about a 2mm gap between the protector and the edge. I had a similar experience w/ Skinomi for my HTC Evo 3D where it doesn't fit perfectly, there are some gaps.

Which now leads me to the above question and I'm wondering if m expectations are too high or I should probably try other companies

TIA.

I use skins from bestskinsever.com

They are inexpensive and they fully fit the screen and back cover. The quality is great too.

http://www.bestskinsever.com/htc-amaze-4g-skin

$sudo make me a sandwich
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunaillij For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th January 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #49  
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
More
I like: Screenguard
21st April 2014, 11:36 AM   |  #50  
Flag Esfahan
Thanks Meter: 34

31 posts
More
GOOOOOOOD GOOOOOD GOOOOD

I have to Post to complete 10 post , so sorry about fake posts...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc amaze, invisible shield, screen protector, zagg invisible shield
Previous Thread Next Thread