Originally Posted by pl8715
Might sound daft, but instructions on how to flash the rom might be useful.
1. First u need is to root ur phone
2.u need to unlock boot loader
3. Download the kernel ftf file requried by the particular ROM u want to install
4. Flash ftf using flashtool
5. Download rom
6. Make a Nandroid (backup ur data)
7. Wipe data/ factory reset from The recovery menu
8. Wipe Cache partition and dalvic cache
9. Place file on ur sd (downloaded rom) (by mounting sdcard in recovery menu)
10. Install from menu using option install a custom zip from sd card
11. Flash google apps.
And yes if u don't know how to root or unlock bootloader plz do some research on topic related to it and then come back here
Sent from my E10i using xda premium