Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM][27-03-2012] MiUiv4 based on MiniCM9 by Xmaster8 & jahlovePL

OP jahlovePL

2nd March 2012, 01:25 PM   |  #371  
XxNiKxX's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
I had some free time, and as the fact jahlovePL is busy, I though I should make a flashable zip for all the fixes! So, I made one, but saw that X8 was not with me(My mom took it for while.) Still, here is the fix. It fixes WiFi(DHCP) and makes theme folder for themes to work! As simple as that...But as now it is not tested, I'm not sure whether or not it will work! Can someone confirm me its working? Its attached to this post.

Before flashing make sure you backup your dhcpcd file, just in case!

EDIT 1 : Its not working, it needs update-binary too, updating soon...
EDIT 2 : Status 6 error! Any idea? I already changed it into UNIX format!
Last edited by XxNiKxX; 2nd March 2012 at 06:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to XxNiKxX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2012, 07:38 PM   |  #372  
jahlovePL's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gdynia
Thanks Meter: 643
 
519 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nisarg_kolhe

I had some free time, and as the fact jahlovePL is busy, I though I should make a flashable zip for all the fixes! So, I made one, but saw that X8 was not with me(My mom took it for while.) Still, here is the fix. It fixes WiFi(DHCP) and makes theme folder for themes to work! As simple as that...But as now it is not tested, I'm not sure whether or not it will work! Can someone confirm me its working? Its attached to this post.

Before flashing make sure you backup your dhcpcd file, just in case!

EDIT 1 : Its not working, it needs update-binary too, updating soon...
EDIT 2 : Status 6 error! Any idea? I already changed it into UNIX format!


Guys, only one day left to release new beta. Be patient.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jahlovePL For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2012, 08:00 PM   |  #373  
Member
Flag Szálka
Thanks Meter: 3
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahlovePL

Guys, only one day left to release new beta. Be patient.

Morning come new release?
2nd March 2012, 08:11 PM   |  #374  
Limit8's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 145
 
121 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
cool ! new stuff :3

what's fixed ?

thx for keeping things up
2nd March 2012, 08:37 PM   |  #375  
jahlovePL's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gdynia
Thanks Meter: 643
 
519 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limit8

cool ! new stuff :3

what's fixed ?

thx for keeping things up

Data and wifi fixed at the moment. I will be working tommorow at rest, while porting new MIUI.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jahlovePL For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2012, 08:41 PM   |  #376  
Senior Member
Flag Poland
Thanks Meter: 39
 
337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Anyway great work but I just can't use it when I need to play with this headset app and also I don't know why but in beta 1 it was kinda laggy not slow but desktop was laggy even 729 mhz it could be just my theme[or many themes mixed] and also that's for Poland
Mógłbyś dodać spolszczenie albo spróbować jakie działa z MIUIpolska bo ja chciałem spróbować ale każde nie działa bo przy próbie instalacji jest error
Anyway there is one option that I just waiting with anticipation in ICS "volume key to skip track" HOW LONG I NEED TO WAIT android community?!
2nd March 2012, 08:42 PM   |  #377  
SinaH's Avatar
Member
Marivan
Thanks Meter: 11
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:

cool ! new stuff :3

what's fixed ?

thx for keeping things up

before he say that data and some thinks fixed in new version
Quote:

So I just make a quick to do list for next release:
- data (done!)
- headset
- performance app

any ideas? more?

jahlovePL new version is basid on MIUI 2.2.24 ?
thank you for your great work my friend .
2nd March 2012, 08:43 PM   |  #378  
Senior Member
Flag Poland
Thanks Meter: 39
 
337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Beta 1 is based on 2.2.24 his going to port 2.3.2. that came out today
2nd March 2012, 08:57 PM   |  #379  
SinaH's Avatar
Member
Marivan
Thanks Meter: 11
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
MIUI 2.3.2 !
Yea this is best ROM.
I have one question :
in new beta version we have DATA so can we use Gmail ? or still it not done ?!
2nd March 2012, 09:00 PM   |  #380  
jahlovePL's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gdynia
Thanks Meter: 643
 
519 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wielku

Anyway great work but I just can't use it when I need to play with this headset app and also I don't know why but in beta 1 it was kinda laggy not slow but desktop was laggy even 729 mhz it could be just my theme[or many themes mixed] and also that's for Poland
Mógłbyś dodać spolszczenie albo spróbować jakie działa z MIUIpolska bo ja chciałem spróbować ale każde nie działa bo przy próbie instalacji jest error
Anyway there is one option that I just waiting with anticipation in ICS "volume key to skip track" HOW LONG I NEED TO WAIT android community?!

Spolszczenie nie jest tak proste i wymaga spolszczania każdego pliku po kolei, przy tym jego kompilowania i dekompilowania, a spolszczenia z MIUIPolska nie są kompatybilne z naszym telefonem.

It's not about overclock, but memory use. I recommended to use swap.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jahlovePL For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes