Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

ALL ICS DISCUSSIONS HERE, Includes List of bugs < All other threads will be closed>

OP PG101

24th February 2012, 08:26 PM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
if you guys would try to download air penguin the gyroscope wouldn't work so well.... i was expecting a change from honeycomb to ics but nothing... anyone had the same experience?
24th February 2012, 08:43 PM   |  #32  
Throop
Thanks Meter: 78

486 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharitt

I highly doubt you'll get much with an unofficial leak.

But on the topic of going back to HC, shouldn't it be possible to use an image that's been pulled via ADB(assuming someone thought to make one, I didn't) and restore that via ADB? It would be the same a CWM backup I think, just a bit more manual.

No one has tried this yet that I know of, but if the HCs recovery partition is dd'd to ICS maybe it would work. crossix has mentioned something about this in the ICS Leak thread.
24th February 2012, 08:48 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 6

99 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eww245

No one has tried this yet that I know of, but if the HCs recovery partition is dd'd to ICS maybe it would work. crossix has mentioned something about this in the ICS Leak thread.

It seems that is a common last resort/restore from brick method on most other Android devices. I don't see why it won't work here.
24th February 2012, 08:55 PM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronelouie

if you guys would try to download air penguin the gyroscope wouldn't work so well.... i was expecting a change from honeycomb to ics but nothing... anyone had the same experience?

Yes, same here with Air Penguin. Can't really control him at all.

I haven't noticed any of the other bugs so far.
24th February 2012, 10:57 PM   |  #35  
Flag Kalifornia
Thanks Meter: 84

188 posts
I don't know if this would be available or fix anything but I just saw this

http://www.theverge.com/2012/2/24/28...id-beta-update

*shrug*
25th February 2012, 06:31 AM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 12

60 posts
So mine reboots pretty much every time I turn the bluetooth off. A bit annoying, but not that big a deal since it reboots so quickly.

On the plus side I got PDANet 3.25 on the phone and have gotten it to work for bluetooth tethering - finally . It's not 100% - still sketchy sometimes - but I think that is mainly my phone (Droid X). Still, it usually works, and I couldn't be happier.

Link to PDANet 3.25:

http://www.junefabrics.com/android/download.php

ETA: HDMI out still works fine too.
Last edited by fisterkev; 25th February 2012 at 07:49 AM.
25th February 2012, 08:18 PM   |  #37  

7 posts
I've also noticed that the default browser and the Dolphin browser no longer has the ability to view site as desktop... The option is there, but it's not functioning.
25th February 2012, 09:06 PM   |  #38  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdrobinson

I've also noticed that the default browser and the Dolphin browser no longer has the ability to view site as desktop... The option is there, but it's not functioning.

I ran into that problem,
Instal the ICS Browser+ and go to settings>advanced>user agents, set to desktop.
Clear old bookmarks, and it will all be desktop view for browsing.
It works acts just like the stock browser but has more settings
25th February 2012, 10:26 PM   |  #39  
Thanks Meter: 22

149 posts
Chrome beta settings...I tried to go to the settings and it just crashed. then when i uninstalled and reinstalled, the settings worked RIGHT when i downloaded, the settings worked once you log in (at the bottom it says your gmail, then in blue 'settings'

but it doesnt work after that. weird!

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Also, is there any way to open the tabs like in regular chrome on my laptop, or the browser, instead of in pages?
26th February 2012, 05:06 AM   |  #40  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 20

374 posts
More
Does Doodle Jump work for any of you guys?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread