"Sony Ericsson" WON'T BE AVAILABLE but "Sony"

Search This thread

VSJ

Sep 29, 2010
I received email from Sony Ericsson that "Sony Ericsson" will be replaced with "Sony".
The first phone that will be launched is Sony XPERIA Arc S

I have bad experience about product of Sony Corp and Sony Ericsson. In somewhat their product isn't so good, TV, Home theater and soon could not last so long compare to other company and their price is always higher. I also have one Sony Clie UX50. That is the last time I bought Sony, full of crap

XPERIA X1 is a trial, I though Sony Ericsson will be different but... oh yeah, without XDA-Developers, this phone is also full of crap.

So will Sony XPERIA Arc S be different?
If the price is higher than Lumia 800, I won't go for it.

Rustamkwang

Sep 18, 2010
Palm (US) vs Sony (JP) huh?

I am not from US nor Japan. But I always satisfy of US product, Palm is absolutely more reasonable and durable than Sony Clie, I have several Palm and Clie. 2 of 3 Clie is broken now, but all my palm PDA never gave any problem.

Japan product is full of sh*t now maybe it "WAS" good. Now, they produce a high price product but the quality is about even worse than China.
I use Ford Fiesta car for a year without problem because it's stronger than the stupid pricey Honda (Jazz) Car. I can give more comparasion between US and JP products. US product is always better.

Sony changes name... But whatever Sony Ericsson and othe japan Company do, I will not buy those crap. X1 is enough.