Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,971 Members 44,789 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] help me

Tip us?

vcwt
Old
(Last edited by vcwt; 23rd February 2012 at 03:16 AM.) Reason: Use wrong words
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default [Q] help me

Unlucky at yesterday, see a updated notice, point...

Well, after the shutdown, boot was a problem... Silence,,,,,,,

I'm eighty percent know brickers, with the strong brush fashtool, brush the 58, wait... After twenty minutes, machine haven't open (but a jolt)

And then I and a strong brush 62.... 20 points and the past, still didn't boot (or vibration)...

Tried US, invalid and tried the PCC, invalid

Symptom: the USB connection phone next to a green light, and the USB connection as if it even, it didn't even, WIN7 is his sound

Mobile phones are now black screen

mandarjoshiin
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Hey?? What do u wanna say? Please can u correct ur English? what I understood is your cell is not working anymore... Try to flash it using flash tool again with the any of the firmware

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1330314

Download the latest flashtool from the same page.. And use the .ftf file to flash the firmware..

Hit thanks if it helps u..
Hit Thanks if I helped U!!

Phones:

Nokia 1100 ---> Nokia 2310 --> Nokia 5130 & Lava Arc 04--> SE Xperia Arc --> Sony Xperia Z (Sold, Miss it ) --> Fiery Red Nokia Lumia 720(gifted to bro) --> Samsung Galaxy Y (For some days. thankfully ) --> New LG Optimus G Pro (AT&T E980 Unlocked 32 GB version)

vcwt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarjoshiin View Post
Hey?? What do u wanna say? Please can u correct ur English? what I understood is your cell is not working anymore... Try to flash it using flash tool again with the any of the firmware

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1330314

Download the latest flashtool from the same page.. And use the .ftf file to flash the firmware..

Hit thanks if it helps u..
My English is poor

sinkster
Old
Thanks Meter 331
Going by what I understand, you've downloaded an ota upgrade so, if you haven't unlocked your bootloader, then use the se pc companion to update your firmware, even if it says you're up to date. Or seus to repair the phone.

sinksterę
The Following User Says Thank You to sinkster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vcwt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkster View Post
Going by what I understand, you've downloaded an ota upgrade so, if you haven't unlocked your bootloader, then use the se pc companion to update your firmware, even if it says you're up to date. Or seus to repair the phone.

sinksterę
almost My cell phone not saved