* bootsoundtoggle, enablebootsound, newbootanim, newbootsound >> Scripts with different functions * android_audio.mp3 >> Ubuntu login sound as boot audio
Tips for this MOD:
* BusyBox required
enablebootsound - enables boot sound if enable from recovery was unsuccesful bootsoundtoggle - turns bootsound on or off newbootsound - copies /sdcard/android_audio.mp3 OR /sdcard/android_audio.ogg as new boot sound newbootanim - copies /sdcard/bootanimation.zip as new bootanimation
* Run the scripts from terminal emulator app:
# sh /system/bin/name-of-the-script
* To set custom sound or animation place them on root of sdcard named appropriately i.e. 'bootanimation.zip' and 'android_audio.mp3'/'android_audio.ogg'
1. Download the file of the mod you pick 2. Copy the zip file in the root (/) of Internal OR External SDcard (Pick one) 3. Verify md5 of the file >> ES File Explorer>Properties let you check md5 4. Boot into CWM 4.1 Go to Backup & restore>> Backup your current ROM if you haven't already 4.2 Format system, Wipe cache, advanced>> Wipe dalvik cache 4.3 Re-flash CM7 ROM 4.4 Flash the mod 5. Reboot your device. ENJOY!
* @joenathane for ICS theme tweaked for tablets * @collins521 for Ribbon icons * @Habarug for help me with the transparency of the theme * @ZduneX25 for his great guides, and for be awesome! * All other themers work/icons that i based RibbonICS theme from
With over 700,000 apps in the Google Play store and more than 48 billion app installs, it’s … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?