5,597,937 Members 38,565 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][TN] MIJJz JB GOODNESS JB 4.1.2 FK23 v1.0.3 (Updated 12/21/2012)

Tip us?

mijjah74
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 11338
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony67 View Post
I flashed the stock theme thinking it was stock GApps...lol. Everything looks good so far, the power button menu is a bit washed out in white, the letter coloring isn't dark enough. I tried to get a SS for ya but every time I hit the capture button it goes back to the home screen.

Will the theme you're posting tonight change the task bar icons back to ICS and will the drop down be transparent??

Edit: I got one....

Have you used ssconceptz theme? I can say yes to the icons, but not sure about the transparancy.

graffix31
Old
Thanks Meter 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
I am not sure what causes it on my phone. I went the route of installing setcpu and changing voltages and frequencies and it still happened. But I am happy. I can odin the rogue back if I need the recovery screen. That way I get to stay on this great rom!
I was always under the impression that set cpu won't work on stock kernels. Not until source is released and a custom kernel is made will set cpu work. Need to use tegrak which is now compatible.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2
When in doubt READ the OP! If you still cant figure it out SEARCH is your Friend!

NEXUS 5 32GB Black - Slimkat, FK and Art.

HP Touchpad - evervolv 4.0.0p1 3.4 kernel nightlies

SGS2 E4GT- Touched by SGS4 (backup)
The Following User Says Thank You to graffix31 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mijjah74
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 11338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangmatt1966 View Post
Quick question...was running 2.5 fine, downloaded 2.5 update and got stuck on Samsung splash screen.

Figured maybe it was a bad download so I downloaded it again and wiped everything plus format all and still got stuck on splash screen....

Any ideas?

Thx
Are you trying to get to 2.5.1? The update is just an update, you don't want to wipe for the cache or you lose your system files.

The Following User Says Thank You to mijjah74 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mustangmatt1966
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mijjah74 View Post
Are you trying to get to 2.5.1? The update is just an update, you don't want to wipe for the cache or you lose your system files.
Yea, was trying to get to the 2.5.1 update. The first time I flashed it I just wiped cache and dalvik...so you are saying don't wipe anything?

outcircuit
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone else having problems with titanium backup? It might restore one or two apps and then hangs.

anthony67
Old
Thanks Meter 189

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mijjah74 View Post
Have you used ssconceptz theme? I can say yes to the icons, but not sure about the transparancy.
I did way back when but I don't remember....I'll go take a look in themes. Either way I'm gonna give it a shot cause I want the ICS icons back. Thanks for the hard work Mijj. I do have to admit....I get bored after a few days and start to get my flash fix on and wander around a bit, but I always end up back here, good stuff

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcircuit View Post
Anyone else having problems with titanium backup? It might restore one or two apps and then hangs.
Just used it to restore about 10 apps....all was good.
The Following User Says Thank You to anthony67 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bigtoysrock
Old
Thanks Meter 7954

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangmatt1966 View Post
Yea, was trying to get to the 2.5.1 update. The first time I flashed it I just wiped cache and dalvik...so you are saying don't wipe anything?
No wipe cache and dalvik only. If it gets stuck, pull battery go to recovery and wipe them again and reboot. After that if it still happens you need to just full wipe it.

Team-Nocturnal Blended ICS
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigtoysrock For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bigtoysrock
Old
Thanks Meter 7954

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenRybnik View Post
Did 2.5.1 fix the unpredictable, generally crappy scrolling? There were a couple issues with the ROM that I could overlook( Notification light, Chrome not working( always FCd ), Notification Sounds stop working( iPhone Notification as workaround ) ) however in the end it was how the scrolling would either move a tiny bit when you tried to "fling" it, or most times just fly to the end of the list. That bugged the hell outta me, ended up going back to Blazer's GB Rom for now.

Other than the above issues though, I had great GPS, Wifi, VVM, Txt, MMS, etc... Speed seemed pretty decent as well as far as UI and what not. Great work, can't wait till Sammy nails down all the remaining issues.

( And before anyone asks, I flashed back to EL29 stock rooted using one click, then autoroot to put on EL29 CWM, cleared all caches, ran Calklins Format All, installed FC18 modem, installed this Rom, then flashed the F18 stock kernel, then rebooted, so I don't think any of my issues were related to the way I flashed )
Read the changelogz my friend. Mijj is very good about keeping it updated with what is new.

Team-Nocturnal Blended ICS

hermeticist
Old
Thanks Meter 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by outcircuit View Post
Probably the apps that get stored on the sd card. Same thing happened to me on several builds. I even tried re-backing them up on cm7 after I moved them to phone.

Somehow ICS wants them on sd card.

zx3junglist
Old
Thanks Meter 80

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacron View Post
Any one else getting sticky GPS ( once you use GPS, it doesn't deactivate) and subsequent high heat phone? going from 1.9 to 2.3 I did a full wipe. The only way to fix is to restart
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
Yup, only way to fix it I've found is to reboot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3g3nd.k1ll4h View Post
let me know if you ever find a fix for this.. \\
Quote:
Originally Posted by C0recollector View Post
I'm on 2.1 and I see this same thing periodically. sticky GPS and high heat - reboot solves. I'm on the 2.1 packaged kernel (didn't upgrade to stock) and FC07 Modem. I'm going to upgrade to 2.3 with FC15 now and see if that solves it.
If any of you are watching, did you ever find a fix for this? Blend ICS is by far my favorite ROM, but this issue is driving me NuTs lol

Tags
best rom hands down, don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!, haha this is funny!, hey i read tags!, i <3 trs, i'm just hunting elphants., leisure suit larry, needs moar green!!!!, no one ever reads the tags., release v3.0 already signed overstew!, rwilco12, seriously funny stuff though, the dude abides, this is the junkie thread!!, xplod rom needs an update!!!!!, yeah what he said!!..lol
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe