5,597,354 Members 32,084 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][TN] MIJJz JB GOODNESS JB 4.1.2 FK23 v1.0.3 (Updated 12/21/2012)

Tip us?

Ind3lible
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtoysrock View Post
Hope everyone is having as good of a night as I am!!!
Hell yes just did my first performance ever shieett!!!!!!!
I LOVE Hip hop. Check out my music @ http://www.facebook.com/IMIND3LIBLE and Check the sounds: http://soundcloud.com/ind3lible/beautiful-day-1
Everything comes back in FULL circle.

riironman
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I am still using 3.2 . I noticed that while using the phone plugged in the charger .. The phones battery still discharges faster than it is being charged.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

bigtoysrock
Old
Thanks Meter 7954

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by riironman View Post
I am still using 3.2 . I noticed that while using the phone plugged in the charger .. The phones battery still discharges faster than it is being charged.

Go into recovery and wipe battery stats, after phone is fully charged and still plugged in.

caspersfi
Old
Thanks Meter 1458
Also the Battery Calibration app makes a HUGE difference for me with batt life.
After I flash a rom I'll run the battery down then let it charge overnight and in the morning calibrate battery.
Very noticeable difference after doing this.

riironman
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I have done the battery calibration . Its even worse with my car charger..there is no way i can use gps for hours and not have the phone die.

killaphatboy
Old
Thanks Meter 240

DONATE TO ME
Try a different charger. My phone had that issue and it turned out to be my charger was going out.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

smtolman
Old
(Last edited by smtolman; 7th April 2012 at 03:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtoysrock View Post
Can someone that is on 4.0 and uses 4g for a good amount of time with reboots flash the FC18 modem. Just to see. Curious.
Again if it makes any difference, I im running fc18 kernel and rom (goodness 2.5) with fd02 modem. I got the reboots on kernel/rom Combinations that were post fc18. I personally would get the reboots once about every half hour whilst tethering, using pdanet, running pandora and playing online games. This is when I was running xplod mini 1.1 with same modem as im running on 2.5 (fd02) which is what im running now with no problems.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

MrDowntown12
Old
Thanks Meter 171
How would I go about removing the "AM/PM" sign from the statusbar?

I know it'll involve opening up the rom and editing some files which I'm ok with. Just need to know which ones and how to do it.
Sprint HTC One

rwilco12
Old
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep - OP
Thanks Meter 10407

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by smtolman View Post
Again if it makes any difference, I im running fc18 kernel and rom (goodness 2.5) with fd02 modem. I got the reboots on kernel/rom Combinations that were post fc18. I personally would get the reboots once about every half hour whilst tethering, using pdanet, running pandora and playing online games. This is when I was running xplod mini 1.1 with same modem as im running on 2.5 (fd02) which is what im running now with no problems.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
Try running one of the older FB series modems. It appears that a lot of the reboot issues are being caused by the FC and FD modems.

Red_Kamel
Old
Thanks Meter 222

DONATE TO ME
UPDATE: Still got reboots after running the FC18 modem for about a day. Switched to FD05. I might try an older FB modem if this one doesn't work out

Tags
best rom hands down, don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!, haha this is funny!, hey i read tags!, i <3 trs, i'm just hunting elphants., leisure suit larry, needs moar green!!!!, no one ever reads the tags., release v3.0 already signed overstew!, rwilco12, seriously funny stuff though, the dude abides, this is the junkie thread!!, xplod rom needs an update!!!!!, yeah what he said!!..lol
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe