5,597,762 Members 36,269 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][TN] MIJJz JB GOODNESS JB 4.1.2 FK23 v1.0.3 (Updated 12/21/2012)

Tip us?
 
wizky911
Old
#8011  
wizky911's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 492
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Carbondale, IL
where's FD05? Its supposedly a flawless leak. Once I get it, I will not flash until an official ics is released. I'm so sick of wiping data every 3-7 days when there's a leak. Aheh.


Also can the Bravada engine and beats audio be updated?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
ROM: Stock


 
mijjah74
Old
#8012  
mijjah74's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 11338
Posts: 4,191
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Raymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizky911 View Post
where's FD05? Its supposedly a flawless leak. Once I get it, I will not flash until an official ics is released. I'm so sick of wiping data every 3-7 days when there's a leak. Aheh.


Also can the Bravada engine and beats audio be updated?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
Yes, I'll update those tonight after the update is dropped. Looks like I'll be skipping straight to v5.1. This will be FD05 Blended with what I consider the best of the leaks IMO. Unless Testing tells me different, we'll have v5.1 tonight along with an update for XPLOD Mini. The Aroma will hopefully be on future updates, but looks like some incompatibilities at the moment. I think I can get it to work though. I have seen one graphical issue I need to resolve, otherwise no issues for me, but testers might seem to differ. We'll see. Thanks all.


The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mijjah74 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
wizky911
Old
#8013  
wizky911's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 492
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Carbondale, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by mijjah74 View Post
Yes, I'll update those tonight after the update is dropped. Looks like I'll be skipping straight to v5.1. This will be FD05 Blended with what I consider the best of the leaks IMO. Unless Testing tells me different, we'll have v5.1 tonight along with an update for XPLOD Mini. The Aroma will hopefully be on future updates, but looks like some incompatibilities at the moment. I think I can get it to work though. I have seen one graphical issue I need to resolve, otherwise no issues for me, but testers might seem to differ. We'll see. Thanks all.
Nice man thanks.


...how does one become a tester?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
ROM: Stock


 
mijjah74
Old
#8014  
mijjah74's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 11338
Posts: 4,191
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Raymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizky911 View Post
Nice man thanks.


...how does one become a tester?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
Head over to our team site and sign up. Then shoot me an email once you have.


The Following User Says Thank You to mijjah74 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nacron
Old
#8015  
nacron's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 112
Posts: 554
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Kamel View Post
on 3g, 4g, or wifi while streaming?
3g. 4g doesn't stay while I'm driving

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Stock MJ4
-Rooted / Sandisk 64GB MicroSDXC

Samsung Galaxy S III Refurb Replacement
MOAR 5.01 [MD4|4.1.2|MD4 Modem]
-Rooted / Sandisk 64GB MicroSDXC

Samsung Epic 4G Touch 2nd Refurb Replacement
MIJJz BLEND ICS v16.0 [FF16|4.0.4|FF16 Stock Kernel|FF16 Modem]
-Rooted / Lexar Class 10 32GB MicroSDHC
FF18 Vlingo/Waze TTS Bugfix
Remove Vlingo Voice Dial in Gingerbread

ASUS Transformer Tab
[Stock ASUS JB. No root ]
 
big_slug06
Old
#8016  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 119
Join Date: Oct 2008
Is the notification bug still in FD05?
 
nacron
Old
#8017  
nacron's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 112
Posts: 554
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hawaii
I also on occasion will have this weird lock screen glitch where everything is skewed but putting the phone to sleep and waking it up usually resolves it

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Stock MJ4
-Rooted / Sandisk 64GB MicroSDXC

Samsung Galaxy S III Refurb Replacement
MOAR 5.01 [MD4|4.1.2|MD4 Modem]
-Rooted / Sandisk 64GB MicroSDXC

Samsung Epic 4G Touch 2nd Refurb Replacement
MIJJz BLEND ICS v16.0 [FF16|4.0.4|FF16 Stock Kernel|FF16 Modem]
-Rooted / Lexar Class 10 32GB MicroSDHC
FF18 Vlingo/Waze TTS Bugfix
Remove Vlingo Voice Dial in Gingerbread

ASUS Transformer Tab
[Stock ASUS JB. No root ]
 
big_slug06
Old
#8018  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 119
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacron View Post
I also on occasion will have this weird lock screen glitch where everything is skewed but putting the phone to sleep and waking it up usually resolves it

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
I've gotten that before too...along with random Sleep of Deaths lol i just pull the batt. no big
 
Red_Kamel
Old
#8019  
Red_Kamel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 222
Posts: 392
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nashville

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacron View Post
3g. 4g doesn't stay while I'm driving

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
The reboots have been linked to 4G. If you can, put your phone in airplane mode next time while streaming bluetooth. If it reboots then we can add another thing to the list of whats causing the reboots. Report back if you have time to test this out. If not then I should be able to tonight in about 9 hrs. Has anyone confirmed that Bluetooth is also causing reboots?
 
Admiral2145
Old
#8020  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 171
Posts: 1,374
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_slug06 View Post
Is the notification bug still in FD05?
Yes, that's why calk hasn't posted a FD05 rom.. He said when they fix it in a leak he will post it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Tags
best rom hands down, don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!, haha this is funny!, hey i read tags!, i <3 trs, i'm just hunting elphants., leisure suit larry, needs moar green!!!!, no one ever reads the tags., release v3.0 already signed overstew!, rwilco12, seriously funny stuff though, the dude abides, this is the junkie thread!!, xplod rom needs an update!!!!!, yeah what he said!!..lol
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes