[TOOL] Incredible 2 Custom Recovery Installer
Incredible 2 Custom Recovery Installer
Download removed until bugs fixed.
Operating System: Windows XP with .NET 2.0, Windows Vista, Windows 7
MUST RUN AS ADMIN TO INSTALL DRIVERS!
1. Fixed deadlock when app starts without ADB server already running, added start-up status window.
2. Automatically scan for devices after installing drivers.
This tool allows you to try out different recoveries very easily. I was frustrated with the different methods for downloading and installing different recoveries and didn't like that there wasn't really a central place to find them so I wrote this tool to use ADB and Fastboot to very quickly switch between them. This tool is very far from done and more features and probably a complete overhaul are at some point in the near future.
1. Cannot select between different devices although it appears to allow you to do so. It might flash to a different phone if you have more than one hooked up in fastboot mode.
2. Doesn't actually check to see if the phone is an Inc 2.
3. Sometimes the recoveries get unlocked even though the phone isn't in fastboot mode, if you click one of them fastboot.exe will wait on the phone forever and freeze the program.
1. Much improved download size.
2. Ability to try recoveries before flashing them.
3. Threaded device state monitoring - gets rid of prompts and keeps the app from freezing.
4. Ability to select between multiple devices.
5. Eventually a better GUI.
6. More consistency throughout the program.