Tip us?

chasmodo
Old
Thanks Meter 37572

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerXury13 View Post
Any idea how to get root? As there's no specific CWM kernel i'm confused =(
I suppose you could download LB1 from Dr. Ketan's thread. Then you could install it using Mobile Odin, with 'Enable EverRoot' and 'Inject Superuser' checked.

That way you'd keep your present rooted CF kernel, and get it later updated when Chainfire releases CF--Root LB1.

MerXury13
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmodo View Post
I suppose you could download LB1 from Dr. Ketan's thread. Then you could install it using Mobile Odin, with 'Enable EverRoot' and 'Inject Superuser' checked.

That way you'd keep your present rooted CF kernel, and get it later updated when Chainfire releases CF--Root LB1.
I had updated to BL1 a few days ago via KIES (as i had to test the new version) and i lost my root access - so no CF-Kernel, no root here, just stock BL1-Kernel...

chasmodo
Old
Thanks Meter 37572

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I had updated to BL1 a few days ago via KIES (as i had to test the new version) and i lost my root access - so no CF-Kernel, no root here, just stock BL1-Kernel...
That's why uninstalling (or deleting all related apks and Kies folder from /etc in Rom zips) Kies is my first priority when flashing anything.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Anyway, if you want to get root again, you should download an older stock Rom from Dr. Ketan's thread, let's say KK9, beacuse it's directly rootable.

Flash it using PC Odin (you'll find detailed instructions in the abovementioned thread).

Then root your KK9 (instructions here).

Then you revisit what I have posted above about Mobile Odin and upgrade to LB1 whilst keeping your root.

cb1100r
Old
Thanks Meter 205
i don't know why this tread isn't close yet ...
Samsung Galaxy Note II black /Orange France

http://pierremarie.wordpress.com/