Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,869 Members 39,152 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] RD-MIUI-ics 2.5.25 MULTILANG [4.0.4] 26/05/12

Tip us?

haerigrek
Old
Thanks Meter 52
guys if you were to suggest a miui rom which one would you tell me to try for the first time miui experience. I like the look of both the ICS and GB versions but can't decide between them. I tried IceColdSandwich and ICS is nice by my standards but there are still some problems with it.

Could someone explain to me what is the issue with contacts not matched properly?

dekkyy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2927

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by haerigrek View Post
guys if you were to suggest a miui rom which one would you tell me to try for the first time miui experience. I like the look of both the ICS and GB versions but can't decide between them. I tried IceColdSandwich and ICS is nice by my standards but there are still some problems with it.

Could someone explain to me what is the issue with contacts not matched properly?
You must try which suits you the best. GB is fully stable while ICS is stil very beta and there are some problems like not working camcorder, themes not compatibe...
Ther were som problems with contacts not matching properly but i don't have any problems with that. So the best thing is to try and decide which suits you the best.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

RampageRR
Old
Thanks Meter 597
To be completely honest, besides the known issues, this is one of the most stable roms I have used in a long time. I don't have any fc's, no random reboots, and I have great battery life. If you don't need a camcorder, flash away. You'll be impressed.

Credit to dekkyy, great job with this for sure.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RampageRR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

m.v.r
Old
Thanks Meter 8
hi.again thank you for your rom.i have a problem with contacts.the contact gives FCs after about every day or tow days.and also i get FCs in this version more than the previous one!i dont know why?!i restored some backups for contacts,maybe its making the problem?!
love is wide ocean that joins two shores

عشق اقیانوس وسیعی است که دو ساحل رابه یکدیگر پیوند میدهد

dekkyy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2927

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.v.r View Post
hi.again thank you for your rom.i have a problem with contacts.the contact gives FCs after about every day or tow days.and also i get FCs in this version more than the previous one!i dont know why?!i restored some backups for contacts,maybe its making the problem?!
Restoring backups defenetly making problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to dekkyy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

m.v.r
Old
Thanks Meter 8
reflashed the rom and not restoring anything.i found another simple way for resolving my wifi problem.just installing wifix manager.apk and it makes everything work!

dekkyy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2927

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
reflashed the rom and not restoring anything.i found another simple way for resolving my wifi problem.just installing wifix manager.apk and it makes everything work!
Glad it works for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to dekkyy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

m.v.r
Old
Thanks Meter 8
tow FCs after reflashing the rom right now.on installer package and on system UI!

dekkyy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2927

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
tow FCs after reflashing the rom right now.on installer package and on system UI!
Wierd!
Try to flash this full wipe first and then rom.
Full Wipe

m.v.r
Old
(Last edited by m.v.r; 15th April 2012 at 06:25 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8
did it and every thing is working great so far.
i have a question for you,in downloads as soon as i connect to wifi or any internet connection it start downloading and failing some files that name are "dictionary updater" or s.th like this.i stop it from doing that.should it happen?!or i do the right action to stop it from doing that?!(not only in this version,also in tow other versions i tried.)

edit:just in the first time it happens and when i stop for the first time it dosent happen any more so it dosnt make any problem for me.

Tags
buggy