Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] RD-MIUI-ics 2.5.25 MULTILANG [4.0.4] 26/05/12

OP dekkyy

15th April 2012, 05:11 PM   |  #1131  
Senior Member
Flag Ryki
Thanks Meter: 52
 
264 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
guys if you were to suggest a miui rom which one would you tell me to try for the first time miui experience. I like the look of both the ICS and GB versions but can't decide between them. I tried IceColdSandwich and ICS is nice by my standards but there are still some problems with it.

Could someone explain to me what is the issue with contacts not matched properly?
15th April 2012, 05:35 PM   |  #1132  
dekkyy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bovec
Thanks Meter: 2,932
 
2,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haerigrek

guys if you were to suggest a miui rom which one would you tell me to try for the first time miui experience. I like the look of both the ICS and GB versions but can't decide between them. I tried IceColdSandwich and ICS is nice by my standards but there are still some problems with it.

Could someone explain to me what is the issue with contacts not matched properly?

You must try which suits you the best. GB is fully stable while ICS is stil very beta and there are some problems like not working camcorder, themes not compatibe...
Ther were som problems with contacts not matching properly but i don't have any problems with that. So the best thing is to try and decide which suits you the best.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
15th April 2012, 05:53 PM   |  #1133  
RampageRR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag DC/MD/VA
Thanks Meter: 610
 
1,039 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
To be completely honest, besides the known issues, this is one of the most stable roms I have used in a long time. I don't have any fc's, no random reboots, and I have great battery life. If you don't need a camcorder, flash away. You'll be impressed.

Credit to dekkyy, great job with this for sure.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RampageRR For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 06:00 PM   |  #1134  
m.v.r's Avatar
Member
Flag tehran
Thanks Meter: 8
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
hi.again thank you for your rom.i have a problem with contacts.the contact gives FCs after about every day or tow days.and also i get FCs in this version more than the previous one!i dont know why?!i restored some backups for contacts,maybe its making the problem?!
15th April 2012, 06:17 PM   |  #1135  
dekkyy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bovec
Thanks Meter: 2,932
 
2,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.v.r

hi.again thank you for your rom.i have a problem with contacts.the contact gives FCs after about every day or tow days.and also i get FCs in this version more than the previous one!i dont know why?!i restored some backups for contacts,maybe its making the problem?!

Restoring backups defenetly making problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to dekkyy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 06:25 PM   |  #1136  
m.v.r's Avatar
Member
Flag tehran
Thanks Meter: 8
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
reflashed the rom and not restoring anything.i found another simple way for resolving my wifi problem.just installing wifix manager.apk and it makes everything work!
15th April 2012, 06:28 PM   |  #1137  
dekkyy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bovec
Thanks Meter: 2,932
 
2,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.v.r

reflashed the rom and not restoring anything.i found another simple way for resolving my wifi problem.just installing wifix manager.apk and it makes everything work!

Glad it works for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to dekkyy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 06:29 PM   |  #1138  
m.v.r's Avatar
Member
Flag tehran
Thanks Meter: 8
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
tow FCs after reflashing the rom right now.on installer package and on system UI!
15th April 2012, 06:39 PM   |  #1139  
dekkyy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bovec
Thanks Meter: 2,932
 
2,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.v.r

tow FCs after reflashing the rom right now.on installer package and on system UI!

Wierd!
Try to flash this full wipe first and then rom.
Full Wipe
The Following User Says Thank You to dekkyy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 07:14 PM   |  #1140  
m.v.r's Avatar
Member
Flag tehran
Thanks Meter: 8
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
did it and every thing is working great so far.
i have a question for you,in downloads as soon as i connect to wifi or any internet connection it start downloading and failing some files that name are "dictionary updater" or s.th like this.i stop it from doing that.should it happen?!or i do the right action to stop it from doing that?!(not only in this version,also in tow other versions i tried.)

edit:just in the first time it happens and when i stop for the first time it dosent happen any more so it dosnt make any problem for me.
Last edited by m.v.r; 15th April 2012 at 07:25 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
buggy
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes