Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,988 Members 54,494 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG announces Optimus 4X HD Smartphone

Tip us?

mineshrai
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Smile LG announces Optimus 4X HD Smartphone

LG Electronics has officially announced its first quad-core smartphone dubbed as Optimus 4X HD. Optimus 4X HD will be showcased at Mobile World Congress ( MWC ) in Barcelona...............
http://mirolta.com/2012/02/23/lg-ann...optimus-4x-hd/

soomuch
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Another nice phone from LG..... good news. I wonder if they are going to announce if it is coming to the U.S. at the MWC.

codito
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by soomuch View Post
Another nice phone from LG..... good news. I wonder if they are going to announce if it is coming to the U.S. at the MWC.
Another nice phone? You obviously never dealt with the G2X and the pile of garbage it was.

secano
Old
Thanks Meter 103
A vid of it.

soomuch
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by codito View Post
Another nice phone? You obviously never dealt with the G2X and the pile of garbage it was.
Actually i did and i generally agree with you as most LG phones were released the past 2 years or even more are not that great. I was thinking more compared to their new releases such as the LG Parada 3.0 which i personally think its a pretty cool looking phone. I just hope that they improve their software so it would truly utilize the nice specs. Looks is not the only deciding factor here

DigitalSkyline
Old
Thanks Meter 3
All sounds good, but when are phones going to get past the 8MP camera hurdle? The Nokia n8 had 12mp what 2 years ago now?

codito
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalSkyline View Post
All sounds good, but when are phones going to get past the 8MP camera hurdle? The Nokia n8 had 12mp what 2 years ago now?
Megapixels are completely meaningless, how have you not grasped this by 2012?

Alien987
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalSkyline View Post
Quote:
That's right, but in case anyone is interested Sony Xperia S (and Xperia Ion too I think) has a 12MP camera with Exmor (CMOS) sensor.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alien987 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Decimatio
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I work with LG in Korea and they are very worried about their mobile business at the moment. Samsung are destroying them in the domestic market.

DigitalSkyline
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Hi oh mighty flippant one... the n8 also has the Carl Zeiss lens and Xenon flash ... are these meaningless too?