Ask a question

No registration required

[CM9] User Support Thread / FAQ [HBO GO works w/CM9]

OP jdelano

13th March 2012, 11:30 PM   |  #131  
Thanks Meter: 19

115 posts
More
Anybody here using a Third Party Call Log program that they particularly like which works well with CM9? Native CM9 Beta 0 (and on every alpha) call log has been particularly slow in loading for me, so looking for an alternative with ability call from directly from said program.
Last edited by justppc; 13th March 2012 at 11:37 PM. Reason: clarity
14th March 2012, 03:07 AM   |  #132  
Thanks Meter: 89

299 posts
More
Long press on home key.
Swipe the tiles away but does that kill app?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
14th March 2012, 10:24 PM   |  #133  
Thanks Meter: 19

197 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicnoob66

Long press on home key.
Swipe the tiles away but does that kill app?

That is the recently use apps list. Rather than a list of running apps. If you are wanting to make sure certain apps close after use there is a setting: settings > developer options > kill app back button. Long pressing the back button with this setting turned on will kill the app currently being viewed. I'm no app expert but this shouldn't be needed if an app is properly closing when you tap the back button to exit it. I've never had the need for the feature so perhaps I don't completely understand the purpose.
15th March 2012, 02:19 AM   |  #134  
Thanks Meter: 73

1,215 posts
More
I didn't see it on the "to-do" list on the CM9 blog, but will the scene modes for the camera be included in a future version, as they are missing from beta 0?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA
15th March 2012, 03:36 AM   |  #135  
Thanks Meter: 89

299 posts
More
I wanted to note that I got 2 vm's today. Worked like it should.no 9016 text either.

15th March 2012, 05:07 AM   |  #136  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag S. FLORIDA
Thanks Meter: 4,480

5,471 posts
More
am I the only one that this vvm doesn't work? I get text but nothing with the app. I sent myself a message with the app and it never comes in either.

Sent from my MTD Epic 4G SGS using Tapatalk
15th March 2012, 05:15 AM   |  #137  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 27,000

28,768 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfunkycold

am I the only one that this vvm doesn't work? I get text but nothing with the app. I sent myself a message with the app and it never comes in either.

Still nothing Ed? Why dont you make a nandroid, odin and repartition then flash CM9 fresh and try the app. If it still dont work you can just restore your nandroid. If it does work then you got some figuring to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
15th March 2012, 06:02 AM   |  #138  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag S. FLORIDA
Thanks Meter: 4,480

5,471 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyglass123

Still nothing Ed? Why dont you make a nandroid, odin and repartition then flash CM9 fresh and try the app. If it still dont work you can just restore your nandroid. If it does work then you got some figuring to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Already tried that Kenny, I'm very anal and usually do everything I can think of to get it working. Did it last night, all the way back to stock then rooted and went through the whole process. I kind of knew it wasn't going to work because the mtd partition and yaffs file system is the same on my mtd legendary 2.2 and vvm works perfectly with Legendary. I think its something I'm missing I dont know....oh well...thanks for the suggestions...

15th March 2012, 06:29 AM   |  #139  
Thanks Meter: 62

409 posts
More
Tried to get spring vvm working on cm9 the other day and it looked as if everything worked. It provisioned like it was supposed to and I had two voicemails from sprint. Well went in to work today and all the calls I missed were set to GV. I checked my settings and voicemail is set as my carrier with the correct phone number. I tried clearing data on voicemail and the phone but that didn't change anything. Anyone think of anything else?
15th March 2012, 08:08 AM   |  #140  
Flag Marin County
Thanks Meter: 72

559 posts
More
Gallery
I am getting all kinds of erroneous stuff in my gallery like book covers etc. Is there a way I can keep folders from being scanned?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, cm9 help, cm9 questions, cm9 users
Previous Thread Next Thread