Originally Posted by Eugene1991
I tried stock ROM & Kernel..... same thing.. maybe my .zip is corrupted.. will redownload and update
Lots of FCs upon boot.
Update: Redownloaded same thing.. Maybe my phone is bad.. envy those with stock ROM who managed to go without trouble..
well donno why this is happening to u, but if u want try doing exactly the following, it might help:
- make a full backup
- flash back stock kernel & ROM
- wipe all + cache + dalvik + fix permissions
- DO NOT RESTORE DATA from backup
- reboot & let ur new rom load normally as if u want to keep it (check if ur having FC here)
- reboot to xRecovery & follow instructions to install my theme & don't 4get to wipe cache + dalvick + fix permissions
- also DO NOT RESTORE DATA from backup
- reboot & check, if there is FC then man... ur unlucky ! if not, enjoy :D
Sent from my X10i using XDA App
My Posted work on XDA:
.:: All-Inclusive ICS Theme for SE Xperia X10 on Stock based GB ROMs ::.
If my posts or replies helped you in anyway, please don't forget to just click the THANKS button