5,600,182 Members 38,733 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MortScript on WP7

Tip us?

Martin7Pro
Old
(Last edited by Martin7Pro; 29th January 2014 at 08:39 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 360
Default MortScript on WP7

See HaRET WP7 and WP7 Console threads. I am waiting for answer from Mort, but some MortScript features are working already.

I will release XAP here as soon as.

I am happy UnZip MortScript command works well on WP7. Then we are able to simply unzip all ZIP and XAP archives downloaded from XDA by internet explorer on unlocked devices, PC using is unnecessary now. I can, for example, add simply plugin to Phone Commander application for archives unzipping from actual selection to inactive panel directory (like Total Commander internal unzipper).
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Martin7Pro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AhmedElsharkawy
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Great Work
but you must make it more easy to use for people.

ceesheim
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1862

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmedElsharkawy View Post
Great Work
This is for advanced users only, do not use any of this if you don't know what you are doing.
this can potentially brick your phone forever.

this can't be made more easy, and there is also no need to make it more easy because all advanced users will know how it works

Greetings Cees

the hottest geek girl in the world SassiBoB, SassyBoB, Sassy BoB, sassibob

Iron Fist !!!

XDA-Developers is all about Developers
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ceesheim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Martin7Pro
Old
(Last edited by Martin7Pro; 1st April 2014 at 08:52 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 360
Default WP7 Mortscript UI

I finished first Mortscript dialog porting.

There is script example here:

Code:
# Message( "Input value" )
variable = Input( "Value:", "JS", false, true, "This is the default string." )
Message( "Your input: " + variable )
There is script UI on WP7 device:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmedElsharkawy View Post
Great Work
You can play with Phone Commander and attached exe file (first version with a little UI functions amount ported only). Place it to any device folder and run from Phone Commander. Exe will make automatical registration. Now you can write mscr scripts in Phone Commander or WP7 Root Tools and run then by simple tapping. Phone commander does not offer file creation still, you can copy any file from other directory, rename it to MyScript.mscr and edit by "F3" PCMD function.

Big Request:

I found Mortscript 4.2 sources SP version only on the net. I contacted Mirko Schenk (Mort) here on XDA, but he do not walk here last time probably. Are you able somebody offer me newest (probably 4.3 beta 15) Mortscript source code? Porting to WP7 is a hard work, it will better to do it to the newest Mortscript version with more abilities.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MortScriptSP.zip - [Click for QR Code] (618.5 KB, 41 views)