Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] ICS4BIONIC ROM BETA 4.0.3 Working Cam!!!!

OP iNsAnEmOd

24th February 2012, 06:26 PM   |  #11  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Lansing,MI
Thanks Meter: 113

423 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabs109

Hotspot hack?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

There is already a WiFi Tether app installed.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to iNsAnEmOd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2012, 06:46 PM   |  #12  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 3

138 posts
Hello all. It looks like the DATA is not working. It was good when I installed it, but after that it kept going in & out & now there is no DATA connection. It shows 3G/4G but there is no connection. I have full bars but they are Gray not Blue And yes I did that *#*# thingy.
24th February 2012, 07:28 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 8

134 posts
Chrome does not seem to work
Tried installing chrome beta browser, but it says that my version of android is not supported, needs 4.0 or higher. Anyone able to get chrome to work?
24th February 2012, 07:46 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 65

869 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawtalking

Tried installing chrome beta browser, but it says that my version of android is not supported, needs 4.0 or higher. Anyone able to get chrome to work?

I don't think chrome is working on any of the ics roms yet. I haven't tried any of the ics roms in a few days but it's always one of the first things I check (even though its not going to have flash). I'll be playing around with ics over the weekend so I will be able to see if that particular problem was fixed but its only alpha so its no big deal if it isn't.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using XDA App
24th February 2012, 07:51 PM   |  #15  
southeast TEXAS
Thanks Meter: 88

431 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNsAnEmOd

How's it coming people? I haven't seen any bugs or problems other than the Cam Video.

youtube videos are the only problems i'm having now, they stutter and don't play correctly, i've seen this is a common problem with ics roms and no video acceleration at this point though
The Following User Says Thank You to codygs83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2012, 08:06 PM   |  #16  
Flag Lansing,MI

423 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedkill

I don't think chrome is working on any of the ics roms yet. I haven't tried any of the ics roms in a few days but it's always one of the first things I check (even though its not going to have flash). I'll be playing around with ics over the weekend so I will be able to see if that particular problem was fixed but its only alpha so its no big deal if it isn't.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using XDA App

Beta

24th February 2012, 08:10 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 10

108 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by herach

Hello all. It looks like the DATA is not working. It was good when I installed it, but after that it kept going in & out & now there is no DATA connection. It shows 3G/4G but there is no connection. I have full bars but they are Gray not Blue And yes I did that *#*# thingy.

That may just be for you, I have been running it all day with no problems, besides the front camera, video, and everything else that is known. Try going to settings, then under Wireless & networks > network mode > click GSM only, wait for screen to flash, then hit LTE/CDMA again and after about 30 seconds you should have data.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skidoo03 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2012, 08:15 PM   |  #18  
Flag Lansing,MI

423 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidoo03

That may just be for you, I have been running it all day with no problems, besides the front camera, video, and everything else that is known. Try going to settings, then under Wireless & networks > network mode > click GSM only, wait for screen to flash, then hit LTE/CDMA again and after about 30 seconds you should have data.

I give thanks for everyone that doesn't

The Following User Says Thank You to iNsAnEmOd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2012, 10:51 PM   |  #19  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 3

138 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidoo03

Ya. I have done that too. No luck. Well, I'll just go back to GB till a stable working ROM is out, and thanks to everyone and all the Devs that are working hard for us. I just wish that I had the knowledge of doing this but unfortunately I don't. So, all the DEVS out there, THANK YOU.
24th February 2012, 10:51 PM   |  #20  
Boston
Thanks Meter: 1

25 posts
More
Now on 2-24 ICS and 2-17 Gapps this morning, here are my initial thoughts after coming from 2-10:

- Camera will take photos but does force close for me after each photo taken

- I had to toggle GSM Only --> GSM/CDMA auto (PRL) a few times today to get data back

- Twitter app has FC'd a few times for me, never did with 2-10

- ICS Music app won't start, FC's as soon as I try to load it. The old Google Music app does work

- Having battery icon at top display increments is great (even if it is only by 10%)

- Google+ FC's like whoa

That is all for now. I did not wipe data when I flashed the new version so take this for what its worth. I just didn't have time to, still might if others don't notice these issues.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread