Thread Closed

Mods please delete thread thank you

24th February 2012, 04:59 AM   |  #1  
RockoDev's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 2,208
 
1,216 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Mods please delete thread thank you
Last edited by RockoDev; 2nd March 2012 at 02:05 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RockoDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2012, 06:35 AM   |  #2  
salmanaman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
216 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
More
how do we install this, using bootstrap? or copy files to system. Also thank you so much i needed a little volume enhancer to make this phone the best their ever is!
24th February 2012, 02:08 PM   |  #3  
RockoDev's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 2,208
 
1,216 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by salmanaman

how do we install this, using bootstrap? or copy files to system. Also thank you so much i needed a little volume enhancer to make this phone the best their ever is!

Either way just put them in right place

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
24th February 2012, 06:21 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Done, I don't feel any difference, I used ES File Explorer to put the system folder and lib folder, meta-inf i guess is not needed xD.

And yea, I restarted xD
24th February 2012, 06:29 PM   |  #5  
RockoDev's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 2,208
 
1,216 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Done, I don't feel any difference, I used ES File Explorer to put the system folder and lib folder, meta-inf i guess is not needed xD.

And yea, I restarted xD

I hate to say this but alot of people wont tell a difference it depends on head phones

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
24th February 2012, 06:46 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockoDev

I hate to say this but alot of people wont tell a difference it depends on head phones

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

I'm using the Sennheisser CX400 V2, in fact I just unpacked them hehe. I just moved system folder and lib and left meta-inf so I guess is installed good enough, is there anyway to know if they are really working inside android?
24th February 2012, 06:49 PM   |  #7  
RockoDev's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 2,208
 
1,216 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkz14

I'm using the Sennheisser CX400 V2, in fact I just unpacked them hehe. I just moved system folder and lib and left meta-inf so I guess is installed good enough, is there anyway to know if they are really working inside android?

The only way is removing them blast it put the files back in and blast it again lol thats the way i tested it

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
25th February 2012, 03:58 AM   |  #8  
RockoDev's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 2,208
 
1,216 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Download test 1 again i had fix a few files sorry

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
25th February 2012, 04:25 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 18
 
239 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockoDev

Download test 1 again i had fix a few files sorry

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

How to use this? Where I should paste those file?
25th February 2012, 04:50 AM   |  #10  
RockoDev's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 2,208
 
1,216 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Unzip put libs in system lib folder bin in system bin folder etc

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes