Originally Posted by kreda
CWM doesnt work
Another way to have recovery:
1. install ics beta as per first post
2. once boot the phone and put the ICS fix zip on sd and then power off.
3. now flash as fastboot: fastboot boot recoveryNeo.img (recoveryNeo.img attached below)
phone will rebooted in recovery (just care button behaviour--power button for select and vol for scrolling) so select the ics fix and apply. reboot
4. now plug the phone with usb and run CWM install ---attachment in first post
5. reboot in recovery as usual ---pressing vol down.
6. aplly gapps.