[GAME][1.6+] BallMaze! (Holo, Google Play Game Services, Mutiplayer!)
I would like to present my Android game - BallMaze.
BallMaze is a fun and addicting puzzle game.
You have to get the ball on a target field by rolling it through an unlimited number of challenging mazes.
The rules are simple:
The ball rolls until it hits an obstacle. Blocking fields have different colors and you can select which color blocks the ball.
Different game modes include real-time multiplayer challenges as well as singleplayer fun.
No worries - a tutorial will guide you through the first levels!
Google Play Game Services integration!
Sign in with your Google account to sync your scores and stars between all your devices! Achievements and leaderboards - share your progress with your friends and try to climb the leaderboards.
Thanks to Cloud Save, your progress will be synced between all your devices and between all editions of BallMaze (Lite and Unlimited).
Real-time Multiplayer: Challenge your friends and see who is the best!
There are two different multiplayer modes available: 1v1 Challenge and 5 wins.
- In 1v1 Challenge, you have to solve 5 levels in a row. The first one to solve all levels, wins.
- In 5 wins, you can play with up to three friends. You all play on the same board and the first of you to reach the target wins the round. Win 5 rounds to be the champion.
All multiplayer levels are automatically generated so that it never gets boring.
- Levels: Over 1100 pre-loaded levels (300 in Lite), different difficulties, sizes and styles guarantee hours of gameplay.
- Time Race: Solve as many mazes as you can - until the time is up. You start with 60 seconds and for each solved level you get a time bonus and points. With an unlimited number of automatically generated levels it never gets boring.
A colorblind mode is available as well.
Ball Maze Lite edition (free)- 300 pre-loaded levels:
Ball Maze Unlimited edition- no ads, Time Race mode and 1100 pre-loaded levels:
- Added French, Spanish and Russian translations
- Support for Android 4.4
- Minor navigation drawer layout changes
- Resolved Android 3.x compatibility problem
- Multiplayer stability improvements
- Added color blind mode! Enable it in the settings
- Minor bugfixes
- Settings menu
- Added option to disable ball animation
- Fixed a bug where moving the ball caused the game to crash on older Android versions
- New ball animation
- Improved buttons
- Improved color selection size for tablets.
- Added Finnish and Polish translations.
- Multiplayer mode: Accepting invitations as well as inviting friends should now work flawlessly
- 320 new levels added: Squares and Lines (Lite: 100)
- Added translations for Spanish and Italian
- New multiplayer mode: 1v1 Challenge
- Complete multiplayer re-write
- New achievements
- German and Dutch translations
- Design improvements
- Multiplayer fixes
- Added Time Race game mode
- New leaderboard and achievements
- New navigation drawer
- Android 4.3 compatibility
- Bugfixes, performance improvements, layout optimizations
- Real-time multiplayer! Challenge your friends and see who's the fastest!
- New navigation drawer
- Level select preview design improvements for better readability
- Google Play Game Services fixes.
- Google Play Games integration
- Added achievements, leaderboard
- Cloud backup of level data / stars
- Smoother level list scrolling
===== v2.0.6 =====
===== v2.0.5 =====
New statistics overview
Layout / image optimizations
===== v2.0.4 =====
Stars in level selection displayed correctly
Level selection color changes
===== v2.0.3 =====
Correct action bar coloring for Android versions <4.2
Color fixes for Android versions <4.2
===== v2.0.2 =====
Improved gesture recognition responsiveness
Minor board layout fix (field gap for bigger devices/tablets)
===== v2.0.1 =====
Fixed a bug where color selection would not work properly when on colored field
Chances are that when you think of widgets, you’re thinking about Android. While our … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?