No registration required

Miss The Samurai Kernels? Good News!

OP ‹BERô

27th February 2012, 03:26 AM   |  #21  
Earth
Thanks Meter: 441

1,683 posts
More
Such a talented guy, must be he doesn't like authority.. unfortunately you have to play by the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nane

Though he will be, if he continues to not provide source as required by the GPL... (Find a source link on the linked page... I see none.)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
27th February 2012, 04:04 AM   |  #22  
Flag Ft. Worth
Thanks Meter: 439

3,747 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilajrestnom

is there a tw kernel..? I couldn't find itttt

Used to in his old thread till it was taken down but mostly not supported anymore. I mean its there but not so much.
27th February 2012, 07:25 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
Yay
Yay! Thanks for the info, Can't wait to try this out!
27th February 2012, 02:16 PM   |  #24  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 8,942

13,792 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by socos25

Such a talented guy, must be he doesn't like authority.. unfortunately you have to play by the rules.

He actually did follow the rules others simply "assumed" he didn't because they couldn't find his patches and all that in his github. I'm stopping that there don't want an argument breaking out.

Anyways 2.19 tanto kernel works fine on alpha 5 since there wasn't any change in the stock kernel.

Sent From My SPH-D700 Running Android 4.0
27th February 2012, 02:46 PM   |  #25  
Milford, CT
Thanks Meter: 343

844 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Goron

He actually did follow the rules others simply "assumed" he didn't because they couldn't find his patches and all that in his github. I'm stopping that there don't want an argument breaking out.

Anyways 2.19 tanto kernel works fine on alpha 5 since there wasn't any change in the stock kernel.

Sent From My SPH-D700 Running Android 4.0

Careful BG...dont incite a riot!! haha
27th February 2012, 04:03 PM   |  #26  
Flag Ft. Worth

3,747 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamdelozier

Careful BG...dont incite a riot!! haha

only those who want to will actually start it, he was simply saying please do not! if you understand what i mean
The Following User Says Thank You to XxLostSoulxX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 07:54 PM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 21

117 posts
I don't know the ins and outs and I don't care to.. I just know that Samurai Kernels work great and hopefully all of the bs can get worked out.. I don't want him stepping on any toes or anyone stepping on his!
27th February 2012, 08:59 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 24

167 posts
The download link at dev-host.org appears to be down. Does anyone have a copy of the last Samurai kernel that was released?
21st March 2012, 05:26 AM   |  #29  
Flag Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 1,362

1,273 posts
Donate to Me
More
alright just so everyone knows, I have updated my git it has been the whole time, just ask Goron he's been working off of it on his own, so he knows how often I push things to my git, cause i tell him to pull em all the time... As for K0nan, the link is there I assure you try using the site there a couple of menus not just the side bar...

Anyways the kernels have been updated, I also brought back tw.mtd tw.bml kernels... the git is up to date, so please just leave the subject alone... Just because someone says it's not up to date doesn't mean it acctually is... It is up to date, has been up to date, and will stay up to date...

PS: if you are having problems with the phone sleeping you probably need to not use cfq i/o scheduler, which for some reason some times it sets it as on initial boot <- working on this...

prefered governor is samurai or lagfree and i/o scheduler vr...
Last edited by earthbound[iap]; 21st March 2012 at 05:29 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to earthbound[iap] For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st March 2012, 05:39 AM   |  #30  
Flag Ft. Worth

3,747 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthbound[iap]

alright just so everyone knows, I have updated my git it has been the whole time, just ask Goron he's been working off of it on his own, so he knows how often I push things to my git, cause i tell him to pull em all the time... As for K0nan, the link is there I assure you try using the site there a couple of menus not just the side bar...

Anyways the kernels have been updated, I also brought back tw.mtd tw.bml kernels... the git is up to date, so please just leave the subject alone... Just because someone says it's not up to date doesn't mean it acctually is... It is up to date, has been up to date, and will stay up to date...

PS: if you are having problems with the phone sleeping you probably need to not use cfq i/o scheduler, which for some reason some times it sets it as on initial boot <- working on this...

prefered governor is samurai or lagfree and i/o scheduler vr...

Wow been a while since you posted here lol, But anyways i noticed that conservative works very well too with VR and noticed that CFQ with lagfree doesnt enable 100MHz to actually work its enabled as a freq. but doesn't get used it stays at 900MHz for some reason and that was with last update

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread