Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM]AOKP Build 37[FE21 Kernel][OS 4.0.4]UPDATED 05/24/12

OP KBizzle

28th February 2012, 10:03 AM   |  #161  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
225 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by eao1991

John, you forgot one key aspect of AOKP...the killer boot animation

Never thought I'd ever say this... but, thats a cool unicorn!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App
28th February 2012, 10:57 AM   |  #162  
Pheno.menon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 194
 
1,156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Can't wait for AOKP on our phone!!

Sent from a galaxy far away.
28th February 2012, 03:07 PM   |  #163  
cidica's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle, Wa
Thanks Meter: 488
 
1,977 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
DOH!!! Hope things go ok for getting a new phone T.C.P. that sucks dude
28th February 2012, 05:49 PM   |  #164  
JohnCorleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,788
 
15,574 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccline84

Never thought I'd ever say this... but, thats a cool unicorn!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

Lol..I just had to put this boot animation on mine...



http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...Av_EVpyI&gl=US

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium
28th February 2012, 05:55 PM   |  #165  
BaNkS's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Houston,TX.
Thanks Meter: 10,097
 
2,696 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
AOKP is the best rom hands down for the galaxy nexus....been using it since day one

as far as the pink unicorn, thats only cosmetic, root explorer can change that
28th February 2012, 06:05 PM   |  #166  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78
 
325 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

Lol..I just had to put this boot animation on mine...



http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...Av_EVpyI&gl=US

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Our phone boots too fast, doesn't finish the animation. Only time I will ever complain about short boot time.

Switched to this one myself :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qz3czxoreE

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
28th February 2012, 06:20 PM   |  #167  
Account currently disabled
Flag Anthony
Thanks Meter: 240
 
1,916 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhaxus

Our phone boots too fast, doesn't finish the animation. Only time I will ever complain about short boot time.

Switched to this one myself :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qz3czxoreE

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

That's the one I have with the 20th century fox sound lol

sent from the near past
28th February 2012, 06:30 PM   |  #168  
JohnCorleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,788
 
15,574 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhaxus

Our phone boots too fast, doesn't finish the animation. Only time I will ever complain about short boot time.

Switched to this one myself :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qz3czxoreE

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Unfortunately my NS4G doesn't have the problem of booting too fast... lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnCorleone For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th February 2012, 12:18 AM   |  #169  
ericwgarza1's Avatar
Senior Member
H-Town, TX
Thanks Meter: 360
 
549 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

Unfortunately my NS4G doesn't have the problem of booting too fast... lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

TCP did ur phone exchange work out?

Sent from my Panty Dropper!
29th February 2012, 02:18 AM   |  #170  
JohnCorleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,788
 
15,574 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericwgarza1

TCP did ur phone exchange work out?

Sent from my Panty Dropper!

I was wondering the same thing. I sure hope so.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes