(guide)how to change ur external become inernal memory....(tutorial)
* * ur android must have in Root (must..!!) *
** Root application having an Explorer . *
** External SD Card (MicroSD) is in the format as FAT32.
*** Move game2 that had been installed in the External SD Card (microSD) to the Internal memory (Internal sdcard) so that no game is lost. (If you bought a new microSD memory, which is in the skip aja). *
** Backup (vold.fstab) original is in the / etc / vold.fstab (not mandatory, it's up to you) *
How backup: * **
* Open the application root explorer already installed on your android. **
* Try the RW mount in / etc it. **
* Copy and paste vold.fstab file in the same place, resulting in a file vold2.fstab **
* Copy and paste the file into the external vold2.fstab sdKalau already in the backup, please go to the step below. *
** Copy the data to the taste agan in / mnt / sdcard to / mnt / sdcard / external_sd **
* Extract the downloaded data, and move its contents to your HP. **
* Open Root Explorer, and go to / etc **
* Re-mount the filesystem to be R / W (on the top menu) mounted rw. *mount rw **
* Copy vold.fstab outcome extractions had to / etc using Root Explorer **
* Change Permissions vold.fstab be rw-r - r - (644) (Click to display a menu of file vold.fstab pilhannya) permissionsU **
* Re-mount the file system into the R / O **
* Reboot the phone
Do at ur own risk
Just say no need to say thanks just press the thanks button ok.
Maybe helped or make better experrience.
Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA App