XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ARC/ARC S] Arconium ICS 5.0 - "Woop!" [FW:587][1 Nov]

Tip us?

LeParkour012
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by calage1234 View Post
@Doomed151 HDMI is working ? I tryed here in my tv, but only black screen and the sounds from phone.
Have you connect it properly?

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

marcong
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Can i use another basebands like 64 or 56 with this rom? My arc lost the signal network some time after update to Android 4.0

quangtus
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcong View Post
Can i use another basebands like 64 or 56 with this rom? My arc lost the signal network some time after update to Android 4.0
My arc is 56. Everything works well. Maybe it depends on your carrier.
The Following User Says Thank You to quangtus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ivanprskalo
Old
Thanks Meter 16

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcong View Post
I am losing signal as well sometimes with this new 70 baseband, especialy when phone is in pocket and not used, then when I turn screen ON, I see that little red x on siglan strenght bars and yelow triangle in nottification tray that says: service unavailable.. This (almost) never happen to me when I was on GB arconium with 36 baseband and DoomKernel, but I guess someone will find workarround... either way, it doesn't bother me a lot...
I have read somewhere that this works on other basebands (64, 56 even 36...) but I am unwilling to try this because of lazyness and because now everything works fine for me.
I am on arconium 2.1 with Stock+CMW kernel and this works just fine for me.

There is one thing I want to share with you guys, but majority of you may allready know that: Set CPU app isn't working properly with this ROM on ICS. It seem that app looses SU privileges and/or asks for it too often. Consequence of this is that cpu and all OS is anoyed all the time by that interaction or loop if that word fits here...
For excelent results I use (for) now No-Frills CPU controll app - and I highly recomend it to everyone. It may not have profiles, nor ease of acces via nottification tray but it gets job done and after seting lowest and highest cpu speed, governor and scheduler it never asks again for superuser rights.
Once over or under clocked this ROM behaves much more smooth and snapy.
I am aware that almost all have heared about No-Frills long time ago (at least I have) but I guess there are still out there few users who aren't and also some of them who use SetCPU only because they have pay for it...
(btw. I have underclocked mine min368-max806 MHz, performance and deadline - with that I have fine performance and excelent battery life: I have now 62% of battery and I am already over 17h on this charge... so two days, easily without heavy data usage for browsing and gaming a lot...)
The Following User Says Thank You to Ivanprskalo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hrki
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrki View Post
phone dial pad opens very slow 5-8 sec
can you make it faster, any solution?
any solution
---------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
(N7100)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
(P5100)

fracost
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrki View Post
any solution
I use Dialer One...
more fast!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to fracost For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Coolgoly
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Doomed i think that could be amazing if you could release an Arconium version with dialer,messaging and contacts locked in memory by default.
Supercharger bulletproof app in ICS is a little hard to configure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coolgoly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

doomed151
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolgoly View Post
Doomed i think that could be amazing if you could release an Arconium version with dialer,messaging and contacts locked in memory by default.
Supercharger bulletproof app in ICS is a little hard to configure.
I'll look into it.
If I don't reply to your PM, it simply means that I've nothing useful to say.
The Following User Says Thank You to doomed151 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

X-Droidinary
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidWins View Post
Just wondering if the sd card is supposed to connect to pc or is it supposed to connect in MTP/MSC mode?
Doomed as I asked here. I can't even use adb shell because of this reason.

Sent from Noah's Arc using Tapatalk 2.0.2
GT-N7000

doomed151
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2047
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidWins View Post
Doomed as I asked here. I can't even use adb shell because of this reason.

Sent from Noah's Arc using Tapatalk 2.0.2
It connects in both adb and MSC mode by default.
If I don't reply to your PM, it simply means that I've nothing useful to say.