Originally Posted by nexx67
Thank you doomed I understand!
And I have to admit that I'm using your roms since a few month because they are close to stock, lightweight, powerfull and stable!
So I'll delete useless apps (for me) with titanium backup for example.
I'm wondering if your roms are 'supercharged' by default?
There are 3 remaining problems (for me):
- Battery life (bug in SE/ICS rom, hope that will be fixed through an upcoming doomkernel after SE release kernel source code?)
- Missing overclock/undervolt (same reason)
- Voice search give a FC on my arc...
- Facebook pictures are not shown in contact book
From what people said, it's 50% SuperCharged by default.
- Probably someone will fix it once Sony release the sources.
- You don't say?
- I'll look into it. No promises though.
- Weird, it shows up fine here. Have you synced it?
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Sony Ericsson Xperia arc
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i
If I don't reply to your PM, it simply means that I've nothing useful to say.
Looking for a nice gapps package for your favorite 4.2 ROM? Well, check this