Tip us?

thelegendarylegends
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1074
Quote:
Originally Posted by motyrahamim View Post
Good, surely i'm gonna check it out.
Voodo no voodo,one way or the other, to me this rom feels way snapier than stock cm.
Good job

Sent from my Legend using Tapatalk
Thanks mate, I seriously don't understand why ppl start hating it just cos this is another gb Rom, seriously ics won't work properly on legend and would probably never, I'm just trying to give back to the legend community by putting up a fully working Rom, that's all

Current Device:

HTC ONE - Android Revolution HD 13.3 + Elementalx 3.9 - S-OFF
HTC Sensation - S-OFF
HTC Legend - S-ON

pls click the thx button if i helped u in anyway

Stevemotto
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegendarylegends View Post
Thanks mate, I seriously don't understand why ppl start hating it just cos this is another gb Rom, seriously ics won't work properly on legend and would probably never, I'm just trying to give back to the legend community by putting up a fully working Rom, that's all

Sent from my Legend using xda premium
HTC Legend : CM 7.1 Overclocked 806 MHZ

thelegendarylegends
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1074
Cheers bro, trust me this next version wont be the same as the stock cm7, well atleast some parts

Sent from my Legend using XDA App
sent by thelegendarylegends

Current Device:

HTC Sensation - S-OFF
HTC Legend - S-ON

Afribird
Old
(Last edited by Afribird; 1st March 2012 at 10:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 13
Using Nightlies CM for a while now and switched this week to ExtremeLegend Fuse. Makes me happy. Very nice Rom. Like Go Launcher instead of ADW. Hope weekend is coming fast for Fuse 2.

No problems with what kind of connection. Will test GPS today. Working with radio 7.13.35.05. Just tested GPS with GPSfix. NOT a single problem. fixing within a couple of seconds insite my house to more than 10 satteliets!

Ever thought about implementing super manager is stead of Astro?

thelegendarylegends
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afribird View Post
Using Nightlies CM for a while now and switched this week to ExtremeLegend Fuse. Makes me happy. Very nice Rom. Like Go Launcher instead of ADW. Hope weekend is coming fast for Fuse 2.

No problems with what kind of connection. Will test GPS today. Working with radio 7.13.35.05.

Ever thought about implementing super manager is stead of Astro?
Cheers bro hehehe yeah fuse 2 this weekend I think ill put an improved Stock Gingerbread as it is light and very fastttt ill definitely check supermanager thanks for the info

Current Device:

HTC Sensation - S-OFF
HTC Legend - S-ON

dancemonkey
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Don't let em get to you. A lot of us appreciate a new rom to play with!!!!

thelegendarylegends
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1074
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancemonkey View Post
Don't let em get to you. A lot of us appreciate a new rom to play with!!!!
Thanks mate, I promise fuse 2 will be really fast and responsive

Current Device:

HTC Sensation - S-OFF
HTC Legend - S-ON

batcat
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Fuse II - im defenetly gona try IT!
The Following User Says Thank You to batcat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nuxil
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevemotto View Post
As much as I agree and appreciate your efforts, most of the people in this forum wouldn't be bothered to change to your rom cause it isn't so different to Cm 7.1. Well good luck with your updates!

Sent from my Legend using xda premium
I also like that you try to contribute something to the legend-community.

The reason i was a bit upset about was the conversation about gps.
I find it a bit sad if you take the work of volunteers, who developed cyanogenmod in their free time, customize it (and of course theres nothing wrong about that) but then you are not willing to reveal what you changed concerning gps.

I personally did not find out any difference concerning gps between cm7.1 and fuse, but as i am not a developer i cannot say for sure.
It would not take you more than a few seconds to write that you did not change anything about gps or only a few minutes to write about what you have change, because you already know what you did.

I hope you understand my point of view.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nuxil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thelegendarylegends
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuxil View Post
I also like that you try to contribute something to the legend-community.

The reason i was a bit upset about was the conversation about gps.
I find it a bit sad if you take the work of volunteers, who developed cyanogenmod in their free time, customize it (and of course theres nothing wrong about that) but then you are not willing to reveal what you changed concerning gps.

I personally did not find out any difference concerning gps between cm7.1 and fuse, but as i am not a developer i cannot say for sure.
It would not take you more than a few seconds to write that you did not change anything about gps or only a few minutes to write about what you have change, because you already know what you did.

I hope you understand my point of view.
dont worry bro and im also sorry for not telling you, forgive me im not perfect.

YES, i didnot change anything concerning gps BUT i realise something about GPS, that it would have a little bit of conflict for SOME people when being run through a De-odexed CM7, im not sure why i think its gotta to do with the drivers.

hope it helps

kay now lets focus on fuse 2 any more opinions or any recommendation about it is HIGHLY welcome
sent by thelegendarylegends

Current Device:

HTC Sensation - S-OFF
HTC Legend - S-ON