Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OP zackie012

25th February 2012, 03:04 AM   |  #1  
zackie012's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag UTM,Skudai
Thanks Meter: 67
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by zackie012; 14th March 2012 at 05:30 AM. Reason: closed
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to zackie012 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2012, 03:11 AM   |  #2  
zackie012's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag UTM,Skudai
Thanks Meter: 67
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by zackie012; 14th March 2012 at 05:31 AM. Reason: closed
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zackie012 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2012, 03:15 AM   |  #3  
Marcell96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Helmond
Thanks Meter: 111
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Nice for people who haven't tried it yet because it is less work

you could add some things like ics keyboard and bootanimation inplanted...

And some screenshots are always nice, hower it shoud look the same as the other rom

Sent from my MT15 using XDA Premium App
25th February 2012, 04:25 AM   |  #4  
dugzino's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 172
 
408 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Anyone tried this ROM with CM9 Kernel?
Is Night-Elf ICS Kernel the stock kernel + CWM only? Or something else added?
25th February 2012, 05:11 AM   |  #5  
grizzlyspid86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 92
 
384 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
The phone now it's a fully working ICS But all my HD games (Street Fighter 4 HD, Asphalt 6 HD,) results in artifacts while playing. Green colour with broken pixel here and there. And sometimes it kick-out. Anyone experiencing this problem?
Last edited by grizzlyspid86; 25th February 2012 at 05:31 AM.
25th February 2012, 05:41 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Davao City
Thanks Meter: 207
 
685 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
does the NightElf kernel has OC enabled or just default clock speeds and governors?
25th February 2012, 06:33 AM   |  #7  
zackie012's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag UTM,Skudai
Thanks Meter: 67
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlyspid86

The phone now it's a fully working ICS But all my HD games (Street Fighter 4 HD, Asphalt 6 HD,) results in artifacts while playing. Green colour with broken pixel here and there. And sometimes it kick-out. Anyone experiencing this problem?

About HD games,yeah I experienced it too.I think it is ICS issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrearierJester1

does the NightElf kernel has OC enabled or just default clock speeds and governors?

This is sony stock kernel,default clock speed and governor but the difference is Night-Elf add recovery to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcell96

Nice for people who haven't tried it yet because it is less work

you could add some things like ics keyboard and bootanimation inplanted...

And some screenshots are always nice, hower it shoud look the same as the other rom

Sent from my MT15 using XDA Premium App

Will add them later
The Following User Says Thank You to zackie012 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2012, 06:40 AM   |  #8  
aimcr7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 776
 
1,827 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcell96

Nice for people who haven't tried it yet because it is less work

you could add some things like ics keyboard and bootanimation inplanted...

And some screenshots are always nice, hower it shoud look the same as the other rom

Sent from my MT15 using XDA Premium App

You can find bootanimation on doomlord ics alpha thread on ARC forum. direct link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...9&d=1324020244
I think XPERIA bootanimation looks cool.

And ICS keyboard you can download from market or just extract from CM9 system app.

Sent from my MT15i using XDA App
Last edited by aimcr7; 25th February 2012 at 06:59 AM.
25th February 2012, 07:55 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
319 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Deep sleep doesn't seem enabled on stock ice beta Rom, and battery Seems to drain fast. Does anyone has that behaviour?

Sent from my MT15i using XDA App
25th February 2012, 09:06 AM   |  #10  
zackie012's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag UTM,Skudai
Thanks Meter: 67
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastaowen

Deep sleep doesn't seem enabled on stock ice beta Rom, and battery Seems to drain fast. Does anyone has that behaviour?

Sent from my MT15i using XDA App

Yeah,I aware of that.I'll try find out the solution.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes