XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Guess I've been spoilied...

Tip us?

Torisen
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Thumbs down Guess I've been spoilied...

I love my 8.9 way better than the Acer Iconia A500 that I came from, and I totally love it way more that my brothers iPad2. What I do worry about for Android in the tablet space is Windows 8 on tablets, especailly if they make some with intel chips.

If made with intel chips I might have the option to play my favorite old school rpgs which Android and Apple both do not have. Granted I'm only coming at this from one perspective, but others might be thinking the samething for another reason.

I don't think that I would ever buy a Windows or iOS phone though.
Devices
Nexus 7
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
40 inch Sony Google TV
2nd Gen Sony Google TV box
Apple TV 2nd Gen
iPod Touch 4
Dell Studio XPS Desktop
Nook Touch

nirogu325
Old
Thanks Meter 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torisen View Post
I love my 8.9 way better than the Acer Iconia A500 that I came from, and I totally love it way more that my brothers iPad2. What I do worry about for Android in the tablet space is Windows 8 on tablets, especailly if they make some with intel chips.

If made with intel chips I might have the option to play my favorite old school rpgs which Android and Apple both do not have. Granted I'm only coming at this from one perspective, but others might be thinking the samething for another reason.

I don't think that I would ever buy a Windows or iOS phone though.
I only worry about battery life with those Intel chips to be honest. I will keep Android and might get a Windows 8 tablet faaaar into the future, only if it really convices me in all fronts (battery life included).

qhinton
Old
Thanks Meter 26
I recognize that face from the A500 forums. This tab is sweet

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk