Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,222 Members 45,402 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

BOX giving free lifetime upgrade to 50GB for Android users

Tip us?
glacierguy Old
(Last edited by glacierguy; 25th February 2012 at 06:22 AM.)
Thanks Meter
Default BOX giving free lifetime upgrade to 50GB for Android users

Seriously. I just jaw a post on thriveforums.org and it worked. I just downloaded the app, opened the app, went to register, created my account and a pop up came up confirming my lifetime upgrade. Spread the word. It's from Feb 23-Mar23.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

anonymous_XI
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by glacierguy View Post
Seriously. I just jaw a post on thriveforums.org and it worked. I just downloaded the app, opened the app, went to register, created my account and a pop up came up confirming my lifetime upgrade. Spread the word. It's from Feb 23-Mar23

that has been around since november but it is useless. they do not let you upload files that are more than 100mb.
The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous_XI For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
glacierguy Old
(Last edited by glacierguy; 25th February 2012 at 06:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous_XI View Post
that has been around since november but it is useless. they do not let you upload files that are more than 100mb.
Good call. Just tried uploading nrg rom and exceeded... Fml

I guess dropbox keeps me for now

Binary100100
Old
(Last edited by Binary100100; 25th February 2012 at 02:20 PM.)
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1117

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
How do you know since you just set up your membership a couple days ago?

Wait... nevermind. I just searched your ip address. I know who you are. You're supposed to be banned from the forums for trolling. I guess we'll just have to extend it. Here's some advice, don't play the moderators for fools.
Device(s) Info:

HTC Amaze 4G :
Energy ICS | Rooted | SIM Unlocked | HBOOT-1.93.2222 JuopunutBear S-OFF | Recovery 4ext | Kernel: HTC Stock

HTC EVO View 4G:
[ACS]CleverNameHere Rom RLS 1 (HC) | hboot 6.14.5556 | Revolutionary S-OFF | TWRP 1.0.3 Port

Samsung SGH-T959 Vibrant (unlocked) :
FFC v2 Mod
| Bionix NextGen 2 | Kernel: OverStock 2.4.1 | KB5 Modem | ClockworkMod Recovery

The Following User Says Thank You to Binary100100 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

anonymous_XI
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary100100 View Post
How do you know since you just set up your membership a couple days ago?

Wait... nevermind. I just searched your ip address. I know who you are. You're supposed to be banned from the forums for trolling. I guess we'll just have to extend it. Here's some advice, don't play the moderators for fools.
wow seriously now, only xda memberships know about android offers? funny mod! and since you are such a smartass, 1: the ban counts for the email address not for the whole ip address. 2: there is no 100% guarantee the same ip address is being used by the same person, maybe multiple users using same computer 3: I can always use a software to change my ip address and you my dear moderator can do nothing is just an xda membership, there are more important things in life so stop acting like I am going to miss a lot even if you extend the ban p.s I have 2 other memberships, wanna bet you can't find them "mister love2bprivatedetector.com"?

Binary100100
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1117

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
wow seriously now, only xda memberships know about android offers? funny mod! and since you are such a smartass, 1: the ban counts for the email address not for the whole ip address. 2: there is no 100% guarantee the same ip address is being used by the same person, maybe multiple users using same computer 3: I can always use a software to change my ip address and you my dear moderator can do nothing is just an xda membership, there are more important things in life so stop acting like I am going to miss a lot even if you extend the ban p.s I have 2 other memberships, wanna bet you can't find them "mister love2bprivatedetector.com"?
That's fine. We'll ban those too. We love a challenge Felinos11.
Device(s) Info:

HTC Amaze 4G :
Energy ICS | Rooted | SIM Unlocked | HBOOT-1.93.2222 JuopunutBear S-OFF | Recovery 4ext | Kernel: HTC Stock

HTC EVO View 4G:
[ACS]CleverNameHere Rom RLS 1 (HC) | hboot 6.14.5556 | Revolutionary S-OFF | TWRP 1.0.3 Port

FFC v2 Mod
| Bionix NextGen 2 | Kernel: OverStock 2.4.1 | KB5 Modem | ClockworkMod Recovery

The Following User Says Thank You to Binary100100 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rubyman94
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
That's fine. We'll ban those too. We love a challenge Felinos11.
^ what a boss.

Binary100100
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1117

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsalazarcervantes View Post
^ what a boss.
You can change a trolls name but you can't change the way he looks.
Device(s) Info:

HTC Amaze 4G :

HTC EVO View 4G:

FFC v2 Mod

glacierguy Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
You can change a trolls name but you can't change the way he looks.
So we all know who he is, and yes he is a troll with nothing better to do (obviously has no life outside of xda), but he did have a point and his remark did actually help this time (believe it or not). I did not know about the upload limit, and although Feline11 was trying to be a troll, he actually helped.

I know Binary and Whisky know how I feel about Feline11, and I still say ban his IP address and subsequent IPs that will certainly follow. Anyone that will create multiple email accounts just to troll forums has serious mental issues that should seek professional attention asap... Especially at his young age.

Thanks for calling a spade a spade Binary. Sounds like a reincarnation of another "...Jr." troll. They don't die, they multiply lol

Binary100100
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1117

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by glacierguy View Post
So we all know who he is, and yes he is a troll with nothing better to do (obviously has no life outside of xda), but he did have a point and his remark did actually help this time (believe it or not). I did not know about the upload limit, and although Feline11 was trying to be a troll, he actually helped.

I know Binary and Whisky know how I feel about Feline11, and I still say ban his IP address and subsequent IPs that will certainly follow. Anyone that will create multiple email accounts just to troll forums has serious mental issues that should seek professional attention asap... Especially at his young age.

Thanks for calling a spade a spade Binary. Sounds like a reincarnation of another "...Jr." troll. They don't die, they multiply lol

I don't care if he helped. He's been a member for a long time and he went very far out of his way to make us think that he was a new member. He even asked a very noobish question something of the lines of "If I take the sdcard out of my phone will it break recovery?" and we both know that he knows better than that. We need honest members that intend to help eachother. Not members that are going to deceive others and turn against them like a stray dog. He was given a punishment for his action and he should be mature enough to face it and not to go around it. We don't just ban people just because we feel like it because if that was the case we would have totally different forum with totallly different moderators. We try to be fair to the members at all times. Is it too much to ask that we get treated with the respect that we deserve rather than trying to insult our intelligence? His ip address was banned and barred from registration as well as his e-mail addresses but I have a gut feeling that we'll be seeing him again. But the good thing is that we have other means to detect those type of accounts other than ip addresses and all we need to do is look. And to look all we need to do is suspect that something isn't right. Obviously in this case something didn't fit right with me and that's why I took a closer look thus unveiling his real identity. He may not have been trolling but it would have only been a matter of time until he did. Remember that the problem isn't his username, it's his attitude and that is nearly impossible for him to change otherwise he would have done so by now.
Device(s) Info:

HTC Amaze 4G :

HTC EVO View 4G:

FFC v2 Mod

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Binary100100 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]