- need root and rooted android phone
I know this method from my asus transformer but it works here also now we have root.
- root your phone
- install whatsapp on your phone
- install TB (titanium back up) on your phone
- with TB make a back up of whatsapp
- open file manager on your phone and look for TB folder
- take the 3 files with the whatsapp name in them and move these to your tablet s
- root your tablet
- install TB on your tablet
- open TB on your tablet
- in file manager go to TB folder
- move the 3 whatsapp files taken from the phone and place them in the TB folder
- open TB and "restore" your whatsapp
You now have whatsapp on your tablet s using the phone number of you mobile phone
Whatsapp wont like it when you have 2 sessions with the same phone number so it is a good idea to do this with another sim card in your phone, this than will be your tablet s phone number.