FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

Play All Gameloft Games On your Razr

411 posts
Thanks Meter: 412
 
By therazrguy, Senior Member on 25th February 2012, 11:56 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread


What do we have here:-
All Gameloft games working on motorola razr/droid razr/razr maxx

What do we need to:-
Do a little build prop tweak. This will make your market think that your device is xperia arc s instead of razr
open your build properties and from there change your

ro.product.model to LT18i (or any other which you want)
ro.product.brand to SEMC (or any other which you want)
ro.product.device to LT18i (or any other which you want)

That's it, Save your settings and reboot your device to apply updates!
Then simply open any app and play!
Have fun!
For more info see this video :-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sQknLfvGMU
In this video I have demonstrated mc3 on razr!

I have changed my device to xperia arc s but you can change it to any device you want!

You can also download the app to change your build.prop from here:-
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1479703
Last edited by therazrguy; 3rd March 2012 at 06:48 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to therazrguy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
26th February 2012, 05:15 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Big thanks it's works
for 9mm too

is what we enjoy the best graphics of the games? or that changes depending on build.prop?
The Following User Says Thank You to Fekajo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2012, 06:32 PM |#3  
therazrguy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 412
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fekajo

Big thanks it's works
for 9mm too

is what we enjoy the best graphics of the games? or that changes depending on build.prop?

Graphics Remain the same
The Following User Says Thank You to therazrguy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2012, 07:46 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
I am able to download and install the game from market using your tips, but the game says it is incompatible, and asks me to get a refund.

update: I have also tried copying the required files to my phone. Btw I was trying Asphalt 6.
Last edited by Nikorasu; 26th February 2012 at 08:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nikorasu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2012, 05:34 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Would this trick work with other android devices also.?
Like the samsung galaxy fit??

Sent from my Galaxy Fit @ 801Mhz- RazoDroid
The Following User Says Thank You to chelsearulz5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2012, 07:50 AM |#6  
therazrguy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 412
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsearulz5

Would this trick work with other android devices also.?
Like the samsung galaxy fit??

Sent from my Galaxy Fit @ 801Mhz- RazoDroid

Well it will on some of the apps!
because before running the app you need basic requirements like armv7cpu atleast 1 gb ram anf other!
This method will trick the market to think of your device as some other one but you will steal need basic req.
The Following User Says Thank You to therazrguy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2012, 11:36 AM |#7  
Reazy64's Avatar
Member
Flag Tarbes
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Not working for me ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reazy64 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2012, 06:16 AM |#8  
Sh4itan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dresden
Thanks Meter: 90
 
Donate to Me
More
it's not working with "Order and Chaos" ...

game crashes after installing 650MB (!!) without errors. reboot or reinstall does not fix
Last edited by Sh4itan; 8th March 2012 at 08:42 AM.
1st March 2012, 11:13 PM |#9  
hiranga's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fekajo

Big thanks it's works
for 9mm too

is what we enjoy the best graphics of the games? or that changes depending on build.prop?

can you plz give me 9mm apk for droid razr? i had purchased 9mm for motorola atrix, and i changed the build prop so the market let be download the original 9mm but there are some problems like its all red colour,.. the game is running but in red,.. my email hirangafernando@hotmail.com

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by therazrguy


What do we have here:-
All Gameloft games working on motorola razr/droid razr/razr maxx

What do we need to:-
Do a little build prop tweak. This will make your market think that your device is xperia arc s instead of razr
open your build properties and from there change your

ro.product.model to LT18i (or any other which you want)
ro.product.brand to SEMC (or any other which you want)
ro.product.device to LT18i (or any other which you want)

That's it, Save your settings and reboot your device to apply updates!
Then simply open any app and play!
Have fun!
For more info see this video :-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sQknLfvGMU
In this video I have demonstrated mc3 on razr!

I have changed my device to xperia arc s but you can change it to any device you want!

can you plz give me 9mm apk for droid razr? i had purchased 9mm for motorola atrix, and i changed the build prop so the market let be download the original 9mm but there are some problems like its all red colour,.. the game is running but in red,.. my email hirangafernando@hotmail.com

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikorasu

I am able to download and install the game from market using your tips, but the game says it is incompatible, and asks me to get a refund.

update: I have also tried copying the required files to my phone. Btw I was trying Asphalt 6.

if you want ican give you a working apk of that game
2nd March 2012, 11:03 PM |#10  
chrlop's Avatar
Member
Flag pR
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
First am not flaming you or nothing I just know a little better way. I never shared this in the community because I tough that every body would have think of it. simply used this apk and edit the build prop and I used GALAXY NEXUS insted of nexus s give me better result. thanks anyway for steeping up

sorry I think this is the newest http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1479703

thanks him @nathanpc
Attached Files
File Type: apk PropEditor-0.3.apk - [Click for QR Code] (35.1 KB, 107 views)
Last edited by chrlop; 2nd March 2012 at 11:08 PM. Reason: found link
The Following User Says Thank You to chrlop For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes