Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 40,780 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia x10 mini pro stucked on lock screen !

Tip us?

K4MiK4Z33
Old
(Last edited by K4MiK4Z33; 25th February 2012 at 09:41 PM.) Reason: Adding some information
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Xperia x10 mini pro stucked on lock screen !

Phone : Sony Ericcson Xperia X10 MiniPro

I think i made a mistake while i was trying to install a custom .zip from xRecovery! Now my phone starts up but after the Sony Ericsson logo a small white pixel blinks in the bottom right corner of a black screen than it gets stuck at lock screen , i cant slide because the touch screen don't work ! Any ideas how can i get back to a stable firmware ?!

*I tried with SEUS but the application gave me an error! Than with PcCompanion i cant connect the phone !
* I tried with flash tool ( hold back button and connect the usb until the green light is on) but i don't know what to do next !

Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1250220122719.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	185.8 KB
ID:	919732   Click image for larger version

Name:	250220122719.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	919733   Click image for larger version

Name:	3250220122719.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	242.3 KB
ID:	919734  

HooLIMAN87
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by K4MiK4Z33 View Post
Phone : Sony Ericcson Xperia X10 MiniPro

I think i made a mistake while i was trying to install a custom .zip from xRecovery! Now my phone starts up but after the Sony Ericsson logo a small white pixel blinks in the bottom right corner of a black screen than it gets stuck at lock screen , i cant slide because the touch screen don't work ! Any ideas how can i get back to a stable firmware ?!

*I tried with SEUS but the application gave me an error! Than with PcCompanion i cant connect the phone !
* I tried with flash tool ( hold back button and connect the usb until the green light is on) but i don't know what to do next !

Thank you
Try with this, follow instructions and you have pictures tut. . .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HooLIMAN87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

K4MiK4Z33
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thank you but ...

I tried 3 times and keeps showing me this !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	u20i.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	919862  

Die_Snider
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Do you plug in the usb with the phone on before ore do you have it of and wait for the instructions. when you use repair you chose the phone and then connect. it looks like you are doing a normal update.

K4MiK4Z33
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I did like it's said in that thread ! Open PcCompanion click update than repair phone , waiting for pc companion to get "something" from the internet , than i choose my phone Xperia X10 mini pro (u20) the phone is turned off(battery removed for 10 sec) than while i press the back button i plug in the usb cable the green light is on and the program tries to start but tell me is no software for my phone

Die_Snider
Old
(Last edited by Die_Snider; 26th February 2012 at 04:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
That's funny. If you can choose the phone it should force a firmware install.

I had som problems with a friends E10 but i had problems with the download from SE. After about 5 tries it worked.

Is it the latest Pc Companion?

Is it possible to access xrecovery?
The Following User Says Thank You to Die_Snider For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

K4MiK4Z33
Old
(Last edited by K4MiK4Z33; 26th February 2012 at 05:43 PM.) Reason: Adding information
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I will try a few more times maybe would work ! It's the latest pc companion downloaded from sony ericcson website , i cannot access xrecoverr after sony ericsson logo even through i keep pushin the back button the black screen with that white sqaure appears !

Edit:

PC Companion :

Version: 2.02.015
File size 25.7 Mb

I tried for 10 times to make it update/repair and still don't want to find that damn update/software !

faiyyaz
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by K4MiK4Z33 View Post
I will try a few more times maybe would work ! It's the latest pc companion downloaded from sony ericcson website , i cannot access xrecoverr after sony ericsson logo even through i keep pushin the back button the black screen with that white sqaure appears !

Edit:

PC Companion :

Version: 2.02.015
File size 25.7 Mb

I tried for 10 times to make it update/repair and still don't want to find that damn update/software !
Ok mate try SEUS (sony ericsson update service).. If pc companion doesnt work for you.. It will help you for sure..

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

Need Root/CWM Recovery or Unlock/Relock your Bootloader? Try this SE_Tweaker_Tool
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to Get Notified for Incoming SMS And Call with Camera FlashLight try this FlashBlink
--------------------------------------------------------------
Next Line Mod For Messaging For Cm7, Cm9.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Fix your Keyboard Led Lights with KEYBOARDFIX

The Following User Says Thank You to faiyyaz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

K4MiK4Z33
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
SEUS 2.7.12.4 keeps give me this error : "Failed checking application version please reinstall the application and make sure you have the latest version" on Windws X SP 2 x86 and Windows 7 Ultimate x86 , i'll try now with pc companion on XP !

faiyyaz
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 623
Try with another version of seus mate.. it will work for u.. Search in some previous u may find the link to download..

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

Need Root/CWM Recovery or Unlock/Relock your Bootloader? Try this SE_Tweaker_Tool
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to Get Notified for Incoming SMS And Call with Camera FlashLight try this FlashBlink
--------------------------------------------------------------
Next Line Mod For Messaging For Cm7, Cm9.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Fix your Keyboard Led Lights with KEYBOARDFIX

The Following User Says Thank You to faiyyaz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]