5,596,066 Members 33,845 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]ICS-4.0.4 FLEX-Ressurrection-Aroma_Rev1 (Flexreaper newest edition)(02-Nov-2012)

Tip us?

Euclid's Brother
Old
Thanks Meter 255

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgop View Post
Need help here!

I follow instruction.
wipe all ,cache ,davik cashe ,battery then
format /system, /data, /cache, /flexrom
install civato r6.zip , bootloader.zip
reboot.
and I got only acer logo, already try to turn off and on many many times, didn't go any where.
Anything I did wrong ????

Thanks.
try flashing the BOOT-FIX around post #567. The original R6 zip is not flashing the boot img.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Epic 4G Touch VeNuM EL13 beta (EK02 modem)
Acer Iconia A500 - Taboonay

Follow me on Twitter

Contact me on GTalk: euclidsbrother is my gmail contact
Donate to my Root Beer fund
The Following User Says Thank You to Euclid's Brother For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

civato
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 11787

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by maris__ View Post
Thanks Civato for this great ROM! Everything runs very smooth. Wifi stability, however, seems to be a little worse than in R5. So I flashed R5 Wifi adhoc from the OC. Now wifi stability is again close to perfect.

With best regards, maris
I changed it back to the wpa of R4 because ad-hoc didn't work for some.
If you flash R5 wpa you got stock acer wpa.

vepman
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingithy View Post
Went and changed blue ring settings, both lock screen and home ring, no issues, everything worked fine.
Now a bit later I try to change the ring settings and it is telling me that settings has stopped.
Can anyone tell me why this has started happening?
I tried to follow instructions as well as I could and I don't think I did anything wrong...
Thanks in advance.
Same to me. Then i patched a new ring(original Acer), but settings also stopped.
Is there a workaround?

greetz vepman
Tablet: Acer Iconia A500 with
ROM:Civato MIX_3C5
Phone: HTC Desire (GSM) with
ROM: Leedroid v.3.0.3
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2 with
ROM: Checkrom v1.0

Euclid's Brother
Old
Thanks Meter 255

DONATE TO ME
I've confirmed that the BOOT-FIX zip works for both bootloaders. I'm now on the new ICS unlocked bootloader and it flashed the correct boot image for me.

And still no SoD for me.

Follow me on Twitter

zayaabby
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Anyone having an issue of the tablet locking up and not responding after the screen shuts off for a little bit. If it shut off the screen I can hit the power button and the lock screen will come back up but if its off for maybe 10 minutes or so and i try to hit the power button nothing happens. I have to hold the power button for 10 seconds until it boots up and i see the Acer logo. Anyone else having this?

Is this the sleep of death or? I installed/flashed the bootloader zip file right after installing the FLEXREAPER-R6 zip then booted. Im not sure how to fix this. I did a complete factory wipe, then installed the R6 zip, then installed bootloader zip, then booted up.

Not sure if it's just me and I need to start over again or not. I had the same thing on Taboonay but i never ran the bootloader file. I figured I would try coming to this ROM but same thing.

Please anyone! Thanks in advance!

mhsamma
Old
Thanks Meter 13
@Civato Thank you for the prompt feedback. I'll flash the new version hopefully tonight after work.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium
Phone: T-Mobile LG G2x
ROM: HellFireSandwich_V1.2
Android Version: 4.0.3
THEME: HellFireSanswich Stock
Kernal: 2.6.32.57

Panyo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I have R6.1 What Does It Mean "is taken down because of corrupt data" ?

need to install again the 6.0?

Euclid's Brother
Old
Thanks Meter 255

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zayaabby View Post
Anyone having an issue of the tablet locking up and not responding after the screen shuts off for a little bit. If it shut off the screen I can hit the power button and the lock screen will come back up but if its off for maybe 10 minutes or so and i try to hit the power button nothing happens. I have to hold the power button for 10 seconds until it boots up and i see the Acer logo. Anyone else having this?

Is this the sleep of death or? I installed/flashed the bootloader zip file right after installing the FLEXREAPER-R6 zip then booted. Im not sure how to fix this. I did a complete factory wipe, then installed the R6 zip, then installed bootloader zip, then booted up.

Not sure if it's just me and I need to start over again or not. I had the same thing on Taboonay but i never ran the bootloader file. I figured I would try coming to this ROM but same thing.

Did you come from the stock leaked rom? the "bootloader" file your refering too is the kernel that is for the ICS bootloader. If you don't have the ICS bootloader, then you don't need that kernel. You'll know if when bootking, in the upper left corner, it would say bootloader 0.03.11-ICS (custom mode). If it doesn't say that, then you have the wrong kernel.

Try the BOOT-FIX zip I posted around post# 567 or so. That should flash the proper kernel for you.

Follow me on Twitter

zayaabby
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zayaabby View Post

Well I seem to have fixed it. I read and did what someone did when they installed the ROM.

Instead of doing a factory reset/wipe like I had been doing in the past...I went to the format section and formatted cache, data, system, and ____rom (forget the name). The only one i didn't format was the sdcard for obvious reasons. I then installed the ROM and the bootloader and I seem to be working good now. Guess the factory reset/wipe didn't wipe all that should of been cleared.

Hope that helps someone else with the issue in the future!

fermunky
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Until R6, I was having the problem with wifi nevr reconnecting after sleeping. Now with R6 it almost immediately reconnects to wifi upon waking it, which is great.

However, I've noticed that after it's been asleep for a while, it doesn't appear to be periodically reconnecting. Is this intentional? If I leave it asleep and I get an email or something, the tablet will not receive it at all until I wake it up and then it retrieves the emails.
Current:
Phone: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 (SGH-T999)
ROM: Official stock JB from T-Mobile
Recovery: Stock

Tablet: Acer Iconia A500
ROM: CM10 Jelly Bean 4.1 by waydownsouth
Recovery: Thor's 1.7 Touch Recovery of CWM

If I do not Thank your thread, it's because of the XDA Classic forum theme, sorry...