EC09 Deodexed & DeBloated [odin & heimdall]

10th April 2012, 09:54 PM   |  #31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southern Maryland
Thanks Meter: 72

254 posts
Donate to Me
More
i'll see about making an odin image this evening. As for the donation it is greatly appreciated! Butt.. I just went and checked for my self on my account and apparently i put in my email wrong. so you may need to reject the donation if it didn't on it's own. Likewise, If you are to donate, i recommend splitting up whatever it may be between me, Cisco, TXwolf and Trailblazer. Everything you see here has been a collective effort between all of us and everyone else involved in our little community.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pattielipp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2012, 10:37 PM   |  #32  
Flag Huntsville Tx
Thanks Meter: 212

894 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJW979

I found it but not much experience flashing via heimdall, odin seems much easier for me. Tried heimdall on rebloated without success. Gonna have to read through again on how to flash heimdall way. BTW do you have paypal acct for donations? NVM found it.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using XDA

If you want til try heimdall again, go here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1316769

And look in the second section. There is a tutorial I made. So far, it hadn't got any complaints. See if it helps.

Dished out by my dumb digits
The Following User Says Thank You to Txwolf1980 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2012, 10:40 PM   |  #33  
Flag Huntsville Tx
Thanks Meter: 212

894 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattielipp

i'll see about making an odin image this evening. As for the donation it is greatly appreciated! Butt.. I just went and checked for my self on my account and apparently i put in my email wrong. so you may need to reject the donation if it didn't on it's own. Likewise, If you are to donate, i recommend splitting up whatever it may be between me, Cisco, TXwolf and Trailblazer. Everything you see here has been a collective effort between all of us and everyone else involved in our little community.

Pat, I appreciate the props. We can debate whether they are warranted later. As fire mt donation, feel free to keep it. I dont have a donation link, and I dont plan on setting one up until I do a whole lot more than I have.
Dished out by my dumb digits
12th April 2012, 12:23 PM   |  #34  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southern Maryland
Thanks Meter: 72

254 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thank you kind sir for the donation! I think it will go towards the DropBox so it doesn't keep giving us these 404 Errors!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread