Thread Closed

[ROM][CM9][JUL13-Build80] Domination - Taking Cyanogenmod to the next level

26th February 2012, 12:11 AM   |  #11  
xalix's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vrsac
Thanks Meter: 19
 
207 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
nice , nice .... new KANGer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xalix For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2012, 12:14 AM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by owain94

Just wait 24 hours to compile hehe
What specs does your computer have?

Cherry picking for build #2 now

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium


you don't wanna know xD 1st it's a notebook , 2nd it's over 4 years old the processor is a 1st gen. Intel Core Duo , 2gb DDR2 Ram .. so yeah
but i just use it 4 the internet ..
26th February 2012, 12:20 AM   |  #13  
salisbury_steak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 656
 
2,235 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
I like how you patterned your thread title in honor of Temasek's work. Goodluck with the kanging Owain. I'm really glad you stepped up to the plate.

I'll be enjoying Temasek's build 69 at least for another week. Then I'm gonna try your kangs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to salisbury_steak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2012, 12:30 AM   |  #14  
owain94's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag The Hague
Thanks Meter: 6,061
 
3,534 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by salisbury_steak

I like how you patterned your thread title in honor of Temasek's work. Goodluck with the kanging Owain. I'm really glad you stepped up to the plate.

I'll be enjoying Temasek's build 69 at least for another week. Then I'm gonna try your kangs.

i love the works temasked have done
all the time he has put into his kangs
so i was thinking let keep his style because i like it!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to owain94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2012, 12:33 AM   |  #15  
xalix's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vrsac
Thanks Meter: 19
 
207 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by owain94

i love the works temasked have done
all the time he has put into his kangs
so i was thinking let keep his style because i like it!

absolutely
26th February 2012, 12:57 AM   |  #16  
Craxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 254
 
1,205 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2005
Congrats owain94):
...is it the same status as the kang3 from Ricardo?

best regards
Craxx

send from my LG2x CM9 ICS with Tapatalk
26th February 2012, 01:20 AM   |  #17  
owain94's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag The Hague
Thanks Meter: 6,061
 
3,534 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxx

Congrats owain94):
...is it the same status as the kang3 from Ricardo?

best regards
Craxx

send from my LG2x CM9 ICS with Tapatalk

It got some more merged commits
Now picking some nice commits damn there are a lot open commits for cm9

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to owain94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2012, 01:27 AM   |  #18  
temasek's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 65,412
 
20,385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosmarcelino

Amazing,hope you can do such a great work like Temasek

Owain94 has more experience than me in KANGs and Modding of ROM. Don't worry

EDIT: YAY! I am honored to be 1st voter for this thread...5 STARS
Last edited by temasek; 26th February 2012 at 01:32 AM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to temasek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2012, 01:38 AM   |  #19  
Imperticus's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,054
 
1,117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Good to see you Owain, I was thinking of starting a theard and carrying on with KANGs. But since you've done it, guess I don't need to anymore

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk
26th February 2012, 01:40 AM   |  #20  
owain94's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag The Hague
Thanks Meter: 6,061
 
3,534 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperticus

Good to see you Owain, I was thinking of starting a theard and carrying on with KANGs. But since you've done it, guess I don't need to anymore

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk

there are still people that will stay on gingerbread till ics is 100% working

The Following User Says Thank You to owain94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, kang, p990, unofficial
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus 2x Android Development by ThreadRank