Post Reply

[THEME][CM10-AOKP-AOSP] Blue Infinitum - APK

OP Razer(x)

13th April 2012, 08:22 PM   |  #241  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
112 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer(x)

What's the problem?

When i install the theme on build 31 there are no changes

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
13th April 2012, 08:24 PM   |  #242  
[GR]Frostbyte's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Q3DM6
Thanks Meter: 49
 
146 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Is it possible to make an hdpi version of the Contacts.apk and upload it separatelly?
I get "App is not installed" (on i9001/CM9) when trying to access the phone dialer..
Searched everywhere for an hdpi version of travp624 but I can't find anything..
14th April 2012, 10:00 AM   |  #243  
mariachi202's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Skopje, Macedonia
Thanks Meter: 101
 
281 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Talk disappeared when i flashed Blue Infinitum 2.4

Running Cyanogenmod 9 nightly.

How can i get my beloved talk back?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
14th April 2012, 10:56 AM   |  #244  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Really good Theme
The Following User Says Thank You to Dead Nightmare For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2012, 12:20 PM   |  #245  
makimac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
281 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Great theme Razer, i've been using both your themes blue and black, looking forward for the green one
14th April 2012, 02:59 PM   |  #246  
Senior Member
Flag islamabad
Thanks Meter: 6
 
102 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
i am having problems in my market after installing this apps are incompaitable with my phone im using ics slim 3.3 with glich
14th April 2012, 06:20 PM   |  #247  
Razer(x)'s Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 4,775
 
7,160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GR]Frostbyte

Is it possible to make an hdpi version of the Contacts.apk and upload it separatelly?
I get "App is not installed" (on i9001/CM9) when trying to access the phone dialer..
Searched everywhere for an hdpi version of travp624 but I can't find anything..

There's no HDPI version. No problems here over AOKP, thinking about removing CM9 support, too many problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariachi202

Talk disappeared when i flashed Blue Infinitum 2.4

Running Cyanogenmod 9 nightly.

How can i get my beloved talk back?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Take it from the rom and place it in /xtras/system/app inside the theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdussamad

i am having problems in my market after installing this apps are incompaitable with my phone im using ics slim 3.3 with glich

May be a rom or kernel incompatibility. You gotta test yourself as i don't support ics slim
15th April 2012, 07:06 AM   |  #248  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
292 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
No problems with 2.1 or 2.3 or 2.4 on i9000 cm9 nightly 0408 or 0412, including contacts.
Keep up the great work razor, love it all!
15th April 2012, 08:47 AM   |  #249  
NamNamNom's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Does this work on Bhuvans Infinitum v,2?
15th April 2012, 09:06 AM   |  #250  
yaatzek's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 1,015
 
1,583 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Please don't remove cm9 support. It works flawless here.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes