Originally Posted by sag7392
Here's something kind of weird that happened. After running .v2, I checked around to make sure all things looked good. I noticed my VM heap size was not set...no values punched. Normally it is set to 32m, but I did notice in the script there was a line indicating a VM setting of 60m. Could that be the reason why? I ended up setting it to 32m, but I've been following the ICS ROM's and saw that 64m was now being used (I'm running 2.3.5 GB). My baby is flying high...just thought I would ask out of curiosity.
Keep up the great work!
+1 I noticed the same, I usually run a 64MB heap size, so I changed back to that.
I forgot to mention earlier, but both ropodope & I are running on Deck's 1.3d with sd partitioned to ext4 & dalvik-cache running from the ext4.
Lemme see if I can get rope to pull a logcat of the crash while in call & on wifi at the same time to speed things along a bit.
Great work PapaSmurf!
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Verizon Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605
Rooted, & Unlocked Thanks to Adam Outler's Casual, Running SBrissen's Unofficial CM11 kernel yet to be determined
Asus TF101G B5O/Dock B6O
- TeamEOS Eos4 on KAT Kernel
If I own it, it's rooted....