Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] [NEO/V] AOSP 4.0.3 ICS BETA Hotfix RC1 | Fast and Clean | Need Tester

OP aimcr7

16th March 2012, 12:39 AM   |  #481  
aimcr7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 787
 
1,830 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonytoonyking

Im using Teh final fix with dsp included and it defo does not work. i am a musician music is one of the main things i use my phone for and i own a pair of 200 headphones. The dsp is not working at all. There is no change on headphones or speakers. (im not trying to brag or anything im just trying to show that its not my headphones) Anyone know how to fix it? i think it needs lib files or something to work, not sure though?

Will fix systemUI error soon.

And DSP manager works fine for me, libs its there. try to flash dsp manager from additional download, and let me know

Sent from my MT15i using XDA
16th March 2012, 05:21 PM   |  #482  
thx84's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
305 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
How are games on this Rom? On ICS Beta by Sony I play Fifa12 and Fruit Ninja, and there's some lag
16th March 2012, 09:49 PM   |  #483  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Hi,

I don't understand how to install the ICS touch keys.
Some can explain me plz ?

Thanks

Mike
16th March 2012, 11:31 PM   |  #484  
dhuewes's Avatar
Member
Flag Ashdod
Thanks Meter: 14
 
81 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimcr7

Will fix systemUI error soon.

And DSP manager works fine for me, libs its there. try to flash dsp manager from additional download, and let me know

Sent from my MT15i using XDA

In my phone is the same - DSP Manager runs fine, all options are available - but the sound output is not changed at all when I make some change on the app. I get no FC's nor any other error, but the sound is unaffected!
What could cause this type of problem?
17th March 2012, 12:42 AM   |  #485  
aimcr7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 787
 
1,830 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thx84

How are games on this Rom? On ICS Beta by Sony I play Fifa12 and Fruit Ninja, and there's some lag

Fruit ninja works fine, i dont know about fifa.





Quote:
Originally Posted by showbas

Hi,

I don't understand how to install the ICS touch keys.
Some can explain me plz ?

Thanks

Mike

Copy to sd card then flash it from cwm recovery.





Quote:
Originally Posted by dhuewes

In my phone is the same - DSP Manager runs fine, all options are available - but the sound output is not changed at all when I make some change on the app. I get no FC's nor any other error, but the sound is unaffected!
What could cause this type of problem?

Have you tried reflash dsp manager?
Mine works fine, changed environment and i can feel the difference.

Sent from my MT15i using XDA
Last edited by aimcr7; 17th March 2012 at 12:44 AM.
17th March 2012, 06:46 PM   |  #486  
kormatoes's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag newcastle upon tyne
Thanks Meter: 3,894
 
4,760 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Been busy but
White or blue


Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kormatoes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2012, 06:53 PM   |  #487  
Tenacious's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 543
 
952 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kormatoes

Been busy but
White or blue


Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk

White

Taptalked
The Following User Says Thank You to Tenacious For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2012, 12:17 AM   |  #488  
aimcr7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 787
 
1,830 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kormatoes

Been busy but
White or blue


Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk

White

Sent from my MT15i using XDA
18th March 2012, 01:05 AM   |  #489  
moonytoonyking's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
171 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Thumbs down
Reflashed DSP no change its just not changing output as i tested with cm7 on my old galaxy ace and i heard change swap to this and no change atal :/
19th March 2012, 02:43 PM   |  #490  
Senior Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 8
 
180 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
More
Installed this ROM yesterday. Everything seems to work fine, except LED Notifications. They only work when the screen is on (therefore, they're useless). :\

Also i notice that this isn't as fluid as stock Gingerbread!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes