OK, I went for it and tried the version labeled "7-20120619". Before this, I had the one labeled "7.2.0-RC1".
So far, I have seen the following improvements:
1. Camcorder works for me now.
2. Localization has been fixed for Spare Parts. (It was in Chinese when I had English selected as my language.)
Issues that still happen:
3. Calling with 3G enabled reboots phone. (I'm trying it on a 850MHz network in Costa Rica. 2G network works fine.)
4. FM radio app is Chinese-only.
5. It used to have a Spanish localization, but maybe this is just a nightly-style release and it makes sense to reduce locales during tests.
I'm glad that progress is being made!
@laidaxin: if you need help testing, just let me know!
I just flashed the ROM and I seem to have a problem with the physical keyboard's symbols. The letters and anything in white work fine, but when I push the Fn key and try to type a number or symbol, they come out weird. None are correctly mapped.
for example, pushing Fn+T(which should insert 5) it creates a +
any help on this?
In addition, pushing the SYM key will not give me a list of symbols, but rather a prompt for the input method.
I didnt notice these bugs being discussed, so I thought I'd share
Yeah I thought it had something to do with those .kcm files, I just didn't how I should edit them... by now I flashed an older build, but I would like to try your method. The problem is, I don't seem to have a recovery...?
When I go to power menu, reboot, then recovery, its stuck on motorola logo and I have to yank the battery. When I power up holding down the x, I go to the STOCK android recovery (eeek). I attempted to flash use one of the custom recoveries for the flipout on eclair (which worked on stock froyo) it said successful but I still got stock recovery.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|