An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge – XDA TV

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theming with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because I am too … more

JT has updated CM9!!!

1st March 2012, 03:27 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr

This is one of the bug with ICS rom, also vibration is toooo low, it's another bug.

It's just odd that only one other person in thread in the development forum mentioned this issue. I had thought that my situation was unique. Oh well, I am sure that it will worked out eventually.
Last edited by xSNTx; 1st March 2012 at 03:35 AM.
1st March 2012, 12:29 PM   |  #12  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 3,094

3,413 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSNTx

It's just odd that only one other person in thread in the development forum mentioned this issue. I had thought that my situation was unique. Oh well, I am sure that it will worked out eventually.

jt has opened an official thread on rootzwiki and it's specifically listed as a known issue.
1st March 2012, 01:09 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
hm.. can't seem to get wifi to work on mine. Posted in the other thread juanzr1 (Link to screenshot) shows a screenshot of his baseband showing V.EP4 whereas mine is V.ED1. Not sure if that has anything to do with it as I'm still relatively new. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
1st March 2012, 01:52 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 1,528

5,200 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage426

hm.. can't seem to get wifi to work on mine. Posted in the other thread juanzr1 (Link to screenshot) shows a screenshot of his baseband showing V.EP4 whereas mine is V.ED1. Not sure if that has anything to do with it as I'm still relatively new. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Your version is way outdated. I don't why you have that, but I suggest you should Odin back to GB EP4, verify the version then flash the JT's latest rom. This should solve your Wifi issue.
1st March 2012, 02:04 PM   |  #15  
Flag Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Meter: 528

2,184 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

This is one of the bug with ICS rom, also vibration is toooo low, it's another bug.

If you look in the github, he implemented a "dirty hack" to enable vibration. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium
1st March 2012, 02:25 PM   |  #16  

2 posts
Quote:

Your version is way outdated. I don't why you have that, but I suggest you should Odin back to GB EP4, verify the version then flash the JT's latest rom. This should solve your Wifi issue.

Thanks buho I'll give that a whirl
4th March 2012, 12:40 AM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
I've donated to him twice now. I can't wait for data and this this to come out of alpha.
The Following User Says Thank You to dmckean44 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2012, 05:34 PM   |  #18  
Flag Samsun

8 posts
More

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread