Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,510 Members 55,276 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

JT has updated CM9!!!

Tip us?

xSNTx
Old
(Last edited by xSNTx; 1st March 2012 at 03:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr View Post
This is one of the bug with ICS rom, also vibration is toooo low, it's another bug.
It's just odd that only one other person in thread in the development forum mentioned this issue. I had thought that my situation was unique. Oh well, I am sure that it will worked out eventually.

shrike1978
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3094

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSNTx View Post
It's just odd that only one other person in thread in the development forum mentioned this issue. I had thought that my situation was unique. Oh well, I am sure that it will worked out eventually.
jt has opened an official thread on rootzwiki and it's specifically listed as a known issue.
My HTC Rezound Development:
CounterShrike (Heavily modified CM9 - Aroma Installer) - PAC-Man (CM10/AOKP/Paranoid Android hybrid) - Ermahgerd Kernel (ICS/JB AOSP kernel)

My smartphone history: iPhone (Retired) - iPhone 3G (Retired) - iPhone 3GS (Retired) - Samsung Droid Charge (Retired) - HTC Rezound (Dev phone) - Samsung Galaxy Note II (Current)

All of my work is open source: My Github
Donations are never expected, but always appreciated.

Mirage426
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hm.. can't seem to get wifi to work on mine. Posted in the other thread juanzr1 (Link to screenshot) shows a screenshot of his baseband showing V.EP4 whereas mine is V.ED1. Not sure if that has anything to do with it as I'm still relatively new. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

buhohitr
Old
Thanks Meter 1486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage426 View Post
hm.. can't seem to get wifi to work on mine. Posted in the other thread juanzr1 (Link to screenshot) shows a screenshot of his baseband showing V.EP4 whereas mine is V.ED1. Not sure if that has anything to do with it as I'm still relatively new. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Your version is way outdated. I don't why you have that, but I suggest you should Odin back to GB EP4, verify the version then flash the JT's latest rom. This should solve your Wifi issue.

kvswim
Old
Thanks Meter 527

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
This is one of the bug with ICS rom, also vibration is toooo low, it's another bug.
If you look in the github, he implemented a "dirty hack" to enable vibration. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium
If I helped you, don't just tell me, hit that thanks button!
All Noobs: Your all in one guide to everything, ever, on any device, can be found here!
http://bit.ly/jlS4oS

Mirage426
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Your version is way outdated. I don't why you have that, but I suggest you should Odin back to GB EP4, verify the version then flash the JT's latest rom. This should solve your Wifi issue.
Thanks buho I'll give that a whirl

dmckean44
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I've donated to him twice now. I can't wait for data and this this to come out of alpha.
The Following User Says Thank You to dmckean44 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PClinic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This good news! Good luck boys..