FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

★★ SENSE - 4.0 ★★[4.0.3][ONE S][01 MAy] ★MOD & BATTERY % & ROSIE ★

26th February 2012, 07:23 PM |#21  
jamesclinton's Avatar
Senior Member
Android Jungle
Thanks Meter: 1,716
 
More
Thanks for the tip, it works

@OP thanks for the mod


Quote:
Originally Posted by pantect

Do a backup of your rom then try these mods, if it don't work just restore from backup.

 
 
26th February 2012, 08:00 PM |#22  
Dougi's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Aix en Provenše
Thanks Meter: 4,918
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grooltor

I'm using Stock % battery, charging animation unfortunately doesn't work. Did not try the other version.

yep i know ...

it's like this for now, i think i know what needs to be modified ..

But who care , seriously ... Most important thing is to have % , no ???????
26th February 2012, 08:14 PM |#23  
vegetaleb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 1,180
 
More
Looks like only the Serene skin has transparent navigation bar (bottom)
The Aluminium skin is the best but can you make the clock background transparent as well as the navigation bottom bar?
They take 1/3 of the screen
26th February 2012, 08:31 PM |#24  
bippo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 179
 
More
menu on screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougi

yep i know ...

it's like this for now, i think i know what needs to be modified ..

But who care , seriously ... Most important thing is to have % , no ???????

Also menu on screen is back, please use the new framework from build3.
26th February 2012, 08:47 PM |#25  
akapaul26's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Rio Rancho, NM USA
Thanks Meter: 6,396
 
Donate to Me
More
Huh, dougi is the skin king or king of skins, much props man!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to akapaul26 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2012, 08:59 PM |#26  
Dougi's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Aix en Provenše
Thanks Meter: 4,918
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bippolinno

Also menu on screen is back, please use the new framework from build3.

i 'll see that... tomorrow night .. or next end of week .. on the road the all week ...

And what is " menu on screen " ?????
26th February 2012, 09:01 PM |#27  
Dougi's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Aix en Provenše
Thanks Meter: 4,918
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetaleb

Looks like only the Serene skin has transparent navigation bar (bottom)
The Aluminium skin is the best but can you make the clock background transparent as well as the navigation bottom bar?
They take 1/3 of the screen

can't do anything about that right now....... i would alredy did it ..

m10 tool does not work on SENSE 4.0 files yet...

hope in the next few weeks... don't know..
27th February 2012, 10:54 AM |#28  
vegetaleb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 1,180
 
More
I think Aluminium skin can be just half transparent because the clock skin is so nice
Anyway are you thinking to get the next One X or you have another phone in mind?
27th February 2012, 02:03 PM |#29  
Dougi's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Aix en Provenše
Thanks Meter: 4,918
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetaleb

I think Aluminium skin can be just half transparent because the clock skin is so nice
Anyway are you thinking to get the next One X or you have another phone in mind?

I 'LL get the most powerfull htc ...

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium
27th February 2012, 03:05 PM |#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
nice work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes